I'm back?

Started by King Munkey, November 20, 2009, 08:39:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

King Munkey

Yea so I should be back a lot more than before... Least I hope so. School and work overwhelmed me mainly. But anyways enough about my interesting life. I am gonna try to get back into RPG Maker. I hope if all goes well. But yea so I decided to be cool and make a new thread so you can treat me like a new guy if you guys want :)

G_G Is my hero!
Munkey != monkey
Munkey > monkey

Starrodkirby86

Ah! The day has finally come.

It's great to see you be back. It's refreshing to see your random humor and all, so I cannot wait for more of that.

Welcome back though.

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Aqua

King Munkey

Alright so I should ask. Has anything major happened in the past few months?

G_G Is my hero!
Munkey != monkey
Munkey > monkey

G_G

YAY! Hey munkey! Nyah nothing much *points to me getting mod status and aqua being global mod*

King Munkey

I already noticed both of those things. By the way G_G if you look in my signatures thread I made a Sephiroth sig not using the picture you wanted but I did make one.

G_G Is my hero!
Munkey != monkey
Munkey > monkey

G_G

hey munkey get on msn wouldya?

Diokatsu

Ryex

welcome your should check the script data base for some interesting new scripts
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />