11 year old gives birth.

Started by RoseSkye, November 21, 2009, 12:27:04 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Jalm

I didn't want to know that was possible.

Well, at least she's...sort of happy about it. Kinda messed up though.

C.C. rOyAl

she quoted, "I'm not going to play with toys anymore, I  have a new toy now."
Really??? Last time I checked if you throw a baby at the wall for not working right, it'll die pretty quickly
Spoiler: ShowHide

Fantasist

Quote from: C.C. rOyAl on November 21, 2009, 11:10:05 am
Really??? Last time I checked if you throw a baby at the wall for not working right, it'll die pretty quickly

I could laugh, but I only managed a smirk...
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

RoseSkye

Quote from: Fantasist on November 21, 2009, 11:23:00 am
Quote from: C.C. rOyAl on November 21, 2009, 11:10:05 am

I could laugh, but I only managed a smirk...

I smirked and made like one cough laugh thing.

Ryex

this isn't quite as bad a 7 year old giving birth somewhere in south America... and yes that's true it was on a discovery show about how humans are hitting puberty faster because of how well off we are and how well we eat, and thus able to give birth earlier but not ready responsibility.
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

RoseSkye

Quote from: Ryexander on November 21, 2009, 05:20:00 pm
this isn't quite as bad a 7 year old giving birth somewhere in south America... and yes that's true it was on a discovery show about how humans are hitting puberty faster because of how well off we are and how well we eat, and thus able to give birth earlier but not ready responsibility.

*Jaw drop* *face palm* Not even before the over 18 law was put into play did people do it that early.

[Faint]

Scripts by me - State Requirement Skills
current project - Project: AURA

Starrodkirby86

Quote from: Ryexander on November 21, 2009, 05:20:00 pm

11 + 7 = 18

Is there any relation with this? :V:

She doesn't look 11. o_e

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Fantasist

Faint and Star, you guys just leveled up!
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews