I started a site today for smw hacking, sonic, and Mario fangaming.

Started by Magus, October 26, 2009, 11:20:46 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Magus

Link: THIS JUST BEGAN, as of today. I'm still adding more downloads as well.   http://thesmw.webatu.com/

Yes. There are enough of these. But mine is going to have contests. People vote for a contest and when the results come in, we will begin the contest with the highest number of votes. Of course I provide a list of contest but I allow suggestions. We then nominate what's going on the poll and then continue after that.

Just for info :): I had a site like this before called : Smwhc. But then my netzero dial up (don't have anymore. The horror!)
died. Before that, lemmythekoopa, the n00b that he is joined the administration, faked like he was good at coding, and then bought a host for 2 bucks. Then just about 80% of the community thought he should co-owner. I didn't have  problem with that. he was a good guy and we needed a coder. Lol, then that's when everything went downhill. After he sat in his chair as admin; he basically got the site renamed to tmn (or the muncher network. A bad name, it is XD)

I decided to say "forget this" and left. That's when TMN basically started to died. Members, left by boatloads. I got a few queries or PMs saying that I should've remained in adminship. But the reason I left is too long to explain and nobody cares. I'm just giving the history of my ownership of this ancient community which is now taking a new lead into the future.
LEVEL ME DOWN. THE ANTI-BLIZZ GROUP IS AMONG YOU... Do it for the chick below...She watches..<br />

Spaceman McConaughey

Pretty good site, mate!~

I approve of the look and feel of the forum. ;)

*powers up*

Magus

LEVEL ME DOWN. THE ANTI-BLIZZ GROUP IS AMONG YOU... Do it for the chick below...She watches..<br />

Spaceman McConaughey

fugibo

I leveled you down for having music autoplay on the website. Didn't even bother with the rest of it, I hate autoplaying. With a passion.

But the design seemed okay for the ~5 seconds I was there.