<Menus>

Started by Chaze007, February 19, 2008, 10:38:56 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Chaze007

K i think all this is possible and i kno the 1st thing can be edited but i always mess up :\

[1]i need a few extra menues for te title screen. like extras etc. credits (like halo nd such) movies/cutscenes(from other games im making)

[2] Id like an in game menu with like steps,location,tine,$,monsters killed,bosses killed(dunno how that :|),such and such collected,status,equip,save,load,quit,fullscreen(from in game menue)titlescreen,from after save liek...do u wanna continue go to title or shutdown also (how can i rename shutdown?) :O like..quit or something shutdown is kinda cheesy..
Facesets,animated gifs and i dunno how but someguy made it where kinda like a card flipping char menue that has everything about the char and like under it says name of next char and if flips ...ill draw it out in a bit..thats all i rlly want for now :| oh ya and...can any1 find me a play avi for title script thing plz? thanks,much appreciated,all who help will be in credits in big letters :O---free cookies by e-mail :| (dunno how im gonna do that)
Always I Wanna Be With You! Make Believe With You!

Calintz

This is very easy request at first glance, maybe Nortos will help you. He enjoys taking CMS and Battle Scene modifications requests.

Chaze007

yea i think he'll reply l8r ive beeen reading his posts.

Juan

February 24, 2008, 08:55:44 pm #3 Last Edit: February 24, 2008, 08:57:28 pm by Juan
Quote from: Fallen Star on February 19, 2008, 10:38:56 pm
K i think all this is possible and i kno the 1st thing can be edited but i always mess up :\

[1]i need a few extra menues for te title screen. like extras etc. credits (like halo nd such) movies/cutscenes(from other games im making)
[2] Id like an in game menu with like steps,location,tine,$,monsters killed,bosses killed(dunno how that :|),such and such collected,status,equip,save,load,quit,fullscreen(from in game menue)titlescreen,from after save liek...do u wanna continue go to title or shutdown also (how can i rename shutdown?) :O like..quit or something shutdown is kinda cheesy..
Facesets,animated gifs and i dunno how but someguy made it where kinda like a card flipping char menue that has everything about the char and like under it says name of next char and if flips ...ill draw it out in a bit..thats all i rlly want for now :| oh ya and...can any1 find me a play avi for title script thing plz? thanks,much appreciated,all who help will be in credits in big letters :O---free cookies by e-mail :| (dunno how im gonna do that)

1: You mean just add a credits to the title screen menu? If thats the case I'll do that.
2: For changing the word shutdown edit line 39 in Scene Title looks like   
 s3 = "Shutdown"
" Change it to something like
s3 = 'Your Text Here'
Where it says your text here just change it whatever word you want.
Dropbox Who need luck when you can make your own.
3ds Friend code: ShowHide
 4468 1422  6617

Chaze007

naw i mean credits after game over and you can deisgn it anyway you want :)

Juan

I'm not sure how do that.  :(. Did you rename the shutdown command?
Dropbox Who need luck when you can make your own.
3ds Friend code: ShowHide
 4468 1422  6617

Nortos

so you want credits come up after Game Over do you want it scrolling or ...? Also for boss's killed  I think easiest part would just to use a variable for that and yeah but I'll have to think about some of the other options like gifs I don't think they can be used in xp

Chaze007

after the game over and someone hits enter, i want the credits to come up, like a movie ending XD scrolling XD also where they can click out of the credits. to get to the game faster