Automatic Fire in BABS ??

Started by droneseven, November 24, 2009, 06:04:10 am

Previous topic - Next topic

droneseven

Hi guys I'm kinda new here so I'll just get started with...

I'm using RMXP, and using the *mighty* Blizzard ABS for now.
I've been tinkering with it for more than 2 months, and I'm trying to implement an automatic fire attack, which especially used with bows and arrows weapon type.

Does anyone now how to implement auto-fire in BABS? What must I configure?

Thanks.

Blizzard

Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

happyman

Blizzard, please call your active battle system "BABS" from now on :)

Ryex

I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Blizzard

Actually I don't. I'm probably the only one sticking to the name Blizz-ABS which is already an abbreviation. xD

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

droneseven

One more question:

did this Rapid Fire mod apply to all kind of weapons?

Can I set which weapon fires rapidly and which weapon doesn't?

Cause I figured out it used in Shmup-styled game only, never seen anyone implying this on action game before, heheh.

However, thanks blizz for this, you're super cool!!   8)

Blizzard

If I remember right how I did it, yes, it applies to all weapons. Changing that is a matter of 1 line of code, though.

droneseven

Then, what should I change to specify the weapons that use rapid fire or not?

As you explain in other post, I see that the mod only applies for skills and items (and you said you can create the plug-in for weapons, though)

I don't understand RGSS much so I can't figure it out myself :D

Blizzard

Nevermind, I made it myself: http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php?topic=5053.0
Just keep in mind that you need Blizz-ABS 2.6 which I have yet to release.

Aqua

November 25, 2009, 01:15:18 pm #9 Last Edit: November 25, 2009, 01:16:23 pm by Aqua
I call it Blizz-ABS too...
So you're not alone XD

fugibo

I think it should just be BA. :V