Increasing Internet Speed?

Started by G_G, November 12, 2009, 01:38:35 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryex

Srar I'm faster than you by one tenth of a MB
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

winkio

I would brag about my speed, but my older brother went to Harvey Mudd, and their internet was ridiculous - close to 1 GB/s

Blizzard

You guys do realize that complaining about having a slow connection even though putting put to several Mb/s is a sign of Internet addiction? :O
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Fantasist

November 14, 2009, 02:05:02 pm #23 Last Edit: November 14, 2009, 02:07:27 pm by Fantasist
QuoteI guess I just have lots to do instead of sit idly by and wait for a file to finish downloading?

That's exactly how I get along just fine! :D But I do miss good speeds sometimes. Back in my glory days (that's what I call the time I had a BSNL connection), I downloaded like crazy. I saw Ghost Rider on streaming for God's sake! Now I have to wait for a 4 minute Youtube clip to load >.<
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews