Im back with a new special request >:}

Started by mila26, November 28, 2009, 11:25:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

mila26

November 28, 2009, 11:25:14 pm Last Edit: November 28, 2009, 11:39:17 pm by mila26
so i wanted the mog menu but i cam up with an idea on how 2 avoid it messs with the scripts
i want someone 2 event me a mog menu plzzzzzzzz the full menu
from the items list to the options list.
if someone can refer me 2 an event menu or make 1 plz.
http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php/topic,5001.0.html

o i also want the event command in the script but i can figure that out.

Aqua

If you want an evented menu...
Then why is this in scripts?

Besides... the scripted Mog menu is waaaaaaay easier... >.>

Starrodkirby86

Good luck with that.

An easy way with an evented Menu System is having a new map acting as the Menu (This will use lots of memorizing coordinates and map areas). Then you can have the player be a cursor, moving to certain things. xD

Of course, this might be unoptimized. It's up to you.

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Blizzard

Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Jalm

Quote from: Starrodkirby86 on November 29, 2009, 02:11:56 am
An easy way with an evented Menu System is having a new map acting as the Menu (This will use lots of memorizing coordinates and map areas). Then you can have the player be a cursor, moving to certain things. xD

Haha, the nightmares I had eventing RPG Maker 2K/3 CMSs....

But seriously, even if someone could event you a menu, it'd be way too annoying to implement in a new project. If you don't spend hours eventing it yourself, you're still going to waste a bit of time trying to figure out how sort items and such.