Double right-click? [RESOLVED]

Started by Hellfire Dragon, November 29, 2009, 09:34:25 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Hellfire Dragon

November 29, 2009, 09:34:25 am Last Edit: December 07, 2009, 04:30:33 pm by Hellfire Dragon
Been having this problem for a while now, when I right click it sometimes times right-clicks again... very annoying :<_<:

Anyone know what could be causing it?

Starrodkirby86

Does this also happen with left-clicking? Why don't you check your mouse's settings in the Control Panel?

Maybe it's something to do with the actual hardware or the mouse itself?

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Hellfire Dragon

Nope, just with right-clicking. Already checked the setting in the control panel and I tried re-installing the disk that came with the mouse.

It only start about a week or 2 go, before that it was working fine :/

winkio

sounds like a sticky/dirty right mouse button.  Is the click motion normal, or does it feel like something is stuck under it?

Hellfire Dragon

Don't think so, from what I can see, there's nothing under it.

Holyrapid

How old is your mouse? Maybe it´s getting loose from aging, or something like that...

Hellfire Dragon

Starrodkirby86

Hey, I wonder if giving out the model name can actually help us in finding if the mouse is actually a defective product over time or something (Or any solutions pertaining to it).

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Fantasist

December 07, 2009, 11:34:57 am #8 Last Edit: December 07, 2009, 11:36:40 am by Fantasist
I'd say your mouse has gotten old. I had the same problem, but with the left button. Imagine how annoying it was... -_- It was a 5-button mouse and all, but I had to dump it just because of that problem. If you're up to it, you can solder a button from another unused mouse if you have one. :naughty:
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

Hellfire Dragon

Yeah I was thinking of just getting a new one...

QuoteIf you're up to it, you can solder a button from another unused mouse if you have one.

Too much work :^_^':

Guess this is resolved :ninja: