Evoker
3 (50%)
Valkerie
1 (16.7%)
Zealot Warrior
2 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Nortos

Hey guys atm I'm working on what would be a cool class for a charecter in my game

that's her
Now I originally thought of her as a white mage but that is really cliche considering she's a princess and ect here are some options I had thought and please post anything you think to make her (I would prefer to have some supporter because I'll only have 4 playable charecters in the game and one of them is a scout assassin type and the other is a hunter)
Summoner
Zealot's Warrior (Uses Light magic as a weapon and smites her enemys)
Necromancer??? and I do a recolour of her making her darker
Evoker (Hybrid Mage)
Valkerie (Uses sword and holy magic)

Vell

well considering thats a recolor of Jenna...

I assume we can come up with ones of our own?

so... a supporter type eh...

meh... all i can come up with are stuff that sounds too... uhh... name-like... so, I'll just cast a vote for one of the aforementioned.

Valkerie is too my liking.

Nortos

January 10, 2008, 09:58:01 pm #2 Last Edit: January 10, 2008, 10:00:03 pm by UltaFlame
yeah maybe make her have protection skills but not outright healing and than the last guy in the game will have offensive/defensive magic

also, the Hair on the Sprite doesnt match the hair on the Battler >.< i just noticed it.

Galatea

Few skills of Valkirie in other games, uses Shields and 1 handed sword.
But you can make it more original, use the weapons of your choice.
In that way, you can have a style of a new Valkirie. And originality is a big
thing.

Nortos

yeah a scythe would be cool but might be hard to animated (using front view animated bs) atm I think a sword wielding (maybe mace) valkerie with protection magic skills

Calintz

I'm going to make the main enemy(who will remain nameless for now) wield a scythe.

Vell

>.< sorry Nortos, I just noticed that before I accidentally edited ur post instead of mine >.<

well you know, you could just recolor Karst... she uses a Scythe.

Nortos

lol it's ok about editing and yeah I hadn't thought about Karst that's an awesome idea Valkerie with scythe and protective magic maybe?

Vell

yes. that is awesome, Agatio and Karst were really cool, i loved there theme music.

I FOUND MY GOLDEN SUN LOST AGE CARTRIDGE YESTERDAY!

Nortos

January 14, 2008, 07:04:48 am #9 Last Edit: January 14, 2008, 07:05:47 am by Nortos
cool :P it's awesome game and yeah so u think it's awesome?? I think I'll do that than and have her as high physical dmg with prot skills and skills that remove states and than the other two is Andell sword user and a hunter with arrows last one will be mage healer hybrid still thinking of name for that than :P maybe Adept? Also what do you think of going for GS style everyone has attack magic for their element? so that way I wouldn't really need to make it a hybrid

Vell

thatd be cool, and lol, Adept, LOFREAKINL

Soul of chaos

I prefer valkyrie, the one who uses both holy magic and swords, but you must
give her wings because most valkyries were celestial warriors...

Calintz

January 14, 2008, 09:34:45 pm #12 Last Edit: January 14, 2008, 09:52:32 pm by Calintz16438
I'm saying Evoker...

Sally

Nortos

k i'll set up a poll between options be sure to vote :)

Calintz

Nortos

I've made a template if she's gonna use a scythe :) I couldn't use menardi she didn't have an attack back sprite so I edited in the scythe myself for each of the pics but here's just standing animation what you think?

Sally

looks awsome
make her have pink hair and name the character Sally! :)

Nortos

lol nah it's already Maeva :P and I got the charset
also most names are Gaelic in my game and Maeva means Intoxicating one, and it's a queen in Irish legends

Calintz