I need a BLIZZ ABS script mod that makes the enemies in the middle of the sprite

Started by Aidonator, December 03, 2009, 03:55:38 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Aidonator

When you run BLIZZ ABS as a space game the game detects the enemy at the bottom of the sprite.
So say you have a large ship, you have to shoot the ship below where the sprite is.

I cant get an image but basically BLIZZ ABS when using ranged weapons detects the enemy at the bottom of the sprite not in the middle, how do I change that?

Blizzard

It doesn't detect the enemy at the bottom of the sprite but at the exact event location. What you need is a mod that allows to use multiple events as enemy body or define a different size for the enemy.
I did make a hack in the example game Star G. that worked with multiple events belonging to one enemy. I was going to make a plugin for that later.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

element

that plugin would help me too.
in my game i have big trols where i can walk under there legs ? :p

Aidonator

Blizzard

I don't mind, but it most probably won't work with the newest Blizz-ABS version.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Subsonic_Noise

Quote from: Blizzard on December 18, 2009, 12:45:13 pm
I don't mind, but it most probably won't work with the newest Blizz-ABS version.

Yeah, I tested it some time ago, it makes funny things happen.

RoseSkye

Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on December 18, 2009, 02:07:13 pm
Quote from: Blizzard on December 18, 2009, 12:45:13 pm

Yeah, I tested it some time ago, it makes funny things happen.

in my pants.