Spriting Request

Started by C.C. rOyAl, December 06, 2009, 12:07:35 am

Previous topic - Next topic

C.C. rOyAl

Hey guys I need someone to sprite this little beast!

Spoiler: ShowHide

You will get full credit, and we might be able to work something out with me making you an avatar or battler, or if the sprite is good enough a title screen! I would like this to be RTP style, thanks so much in advance!

Jalm

December 06, 2009, 06:13:22 pm #1 Last Edit: December 06, 2009, 07:49:22 pm by Jalm
I'll try it, but I'm not promising anything.  :P

Any comments before I continue? I still need to change the shoulder and then fix the belt...thing.

C.C. rOyAl

DUDE THAT IS SO BEAST!!!! *lvls up!!* keep goin man!!!!

Jackolas

that 1 is really, really nicely done.

Jalm

The red arm thing is driving me insane.

Expect it before tomorrow or the day after (at the most, before Friday), but this is all I can do for now. I've got a few essays I need done and whatnot.

While I don't really want anything in exchange (for now, anyway), I would like you to tell the artist I'm doing this. It'd be kinda rude if I sprited this without them knowing.

C.C. rOyAl

December 08, 2009, 06:57:59 pm #5 Last Edit: December 08, 2009, 07:00:21 pm by C.C. rOyAl
I drew it lol, check out my youtube and deviantart, XXXArchXAngelXXX

BTW, it is looking so beast thanks so much for doing this, the only reason I didn't want to do it is cuz of the arm thing lol. Thats why i appreciate this so much!

One more thing when this is done I would appreciate it if you sent it to me through P.M. I dont want to release this until the game is over

G_G

So you're that person who subscribed to me xD

Nice sprite btw Jalm
Nice drawing C.C.

C.C. rOyAl

lol ty, yeah I figured why not. Its so hard to get subs

Jalm

Sent.

It's messy, but in my defence, the costume is kinda complex.

Need anything else, feel free to ask.