Blizz-ABS action sprites and (normal) battlers for these guys... please?

Started by Holyrapid, November 29, 2009, 03:38:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Holyrapid

Rother: ShowHide

So, i wouldd like to have BABS action sprites and regular front view battlers for these guys. Jax is the main progonist of my game, and he will use chakrams. Rother on the other hand is the main antagonist. (did i get it right, Jax is the hero, Rother is the villain) He uses one handed swords.
Oh, and the chakrams Jax uses have a centerpiece with either a rope/string or (preferably) a small chain attached to it.
And, as for the Rothers sword, make it something suitable for the main villain (so, please, no ordinary swords)

Tazero

Have fun trying to get this done, It's not easy doing these yah know ;)

If you were a fish...

C.C. rOyAl

I could get these done for you this weekend if you like, what style would you want?
Spoiler: ShowHide

Holyrapid

Well, if possible, the chars should look as they do normally... you understand what i mean right?
As for the normal battlers, give me a sample, like draw your version of Aluxes/Arshes, or something. But, i guess, pretty much anything that doesn´t make me want to wash my eyes with soap will do...

C.C. rOyAl

no im not a bad artist ive been doing it all my life, i wont be able to do it though until weekend like i said
Spoiler: ShowHide

Holyrapid

You still doing these? You don´t necerally need to make the sprites, just make the normal battlers, ok?