Blizzard - The Storm is coming

Started by Blizzard, December 21, 2009, 06:00:48 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzard

December 21, 2009, 06:00:48 am Last Edit: May 24, 2012, 03:12:06 am by Blizzard
You can buy The Storm is coming at several different online music stores.
Get the newest information at http://www.blizzard-trance.com!

Here are some more links:

Blizzard Trance on Facebook
Blizzard Trance on Twitter
Blizzard Trance on MySpace
Blizzard Trance on Soundcloud
The Storm is coming on last.fm
Blizzard Trance on Jango

The Storm is coming Cover: ShowHide

Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

G_G

Next time I go to Wal-Mart I'm buying an iTunes card! ^_^

Subsonic_Noise

Quote from: Ronnie on December 21, 2009, 10:15:38 am
Next time I go to Wal-Mart I'm buying an iTunes card! ^_^

Next time I go to Wal-Mart, I'll steal a credit card! ^_^

Diokatsu

I hate iTunes. But I love you Blizzard.

Blizzard

So do I, but who cares if they are selling my music. :P

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

fugibo

At least there's no more DRM on the music.

Diokatsu

Quote from: Longfellow on December 21, 2009, 01:40:28 pm
At least there's no more DRM on the music.

Oh that's better then. I hated DRM on the music. Now I hate them less for their sales practices and more for their slow software.

Ryex

DRM sounds familiar but I can't think what it is off the top of my head
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

RoseSkye

Blizzard

Quote from: Ryexander on December 21, 2009, 09:05:41 pm
DRM sounds familiar but I can't think what it is off the top of my head

Digital Rights Management. It's so you can't crack/hack/copy/etc. the software/data you buy online.

Quote from: RoseSkye on December 21, 2009, 09:10:25 pm
... You cool bastard. Good luck. =/

Thanks. :)

Holyrapid

I don´t trust anything involving buying overseas with a credit card...

wolfspirit

No that's why I use my brother's.. :P
Btw, good luck with you album blizzy!! :)

Blizzard

Quote from: Pyhankoski on December 22, 2009, 01:46:11 pm

That's why here's PayPal.

Holyrapid

I for some reason just don´t trust paying outside my country... Though, i´ve never used paypal, since i´ve never ordered anything outside finland (unless you count paying RMXP with my mom´s credit card and with her allowings...)

Diokatsu

December 25, 2009, 08:38:21 am #14 Last Edit: December 25, 2009, 08:45:26 am by Diokatsu
Quote from: Blizzard on December 22, 2009, 06:35:18 pm
Quote from: Pyhankoski on December 22, 2009, 01:46:11 pm

That's why here's PayPal.

Guess what? I just got an iTunes gift card so I'm buying your album because iTunes is anathema to me.

It's official....I just bought it. Quality shit here.

Blizzard

fugibo

How much business have you got so far, Blizzness? Just wond'rin'. I might buy this later today, depending on if I cave into Right Away, Great Captain!

Blizzard

I'll get a sales report after 45 days. ._. So it'll take a while until I find out how well it was sold.

Diokatsu

To be honest, don't expect too much unless you put out ads on other sites. It's hard to get albums sold that have publicity on either radio or internet. Maybe you could make a deal with an internet radio station to air your stuff?

fugibo

I'll do my best to recommend it to my local trance junkies ;)

Blizzard

Quote from: Diokatsu on December 27, 2009, 10:33:38 pm
To be honest, don't expect too much unless you put out ads on other sites. It's hard to get albums sold that have publicity on either radio or internet. Maybe you could make a deal with an internet radio station to air your stuff?

I know. I'm going to put it on jango.com and I'll probably put up a song widget here on CP and on my facebook account. I just kinda lack the time to do that stuff right now.

fugibo

Blizzard

I'd love to have my music on last.fm, but I don't know if they'd take my music just like that. In any case I was going to try, but I'm not getting my hopes up too much with last.fm.

fugibo

Err, iTunes has you confused with another Blizzard. You're bundled together with another band that has one EP and one single. You might wanna check that out.

Blizzard

It happens. Search for the album title. That's the most convenient way to find it.

fugibo

'kay then. It's actually reporting your album as one of theirs and their stuff as yours, but if you understand that, okay.

@Last.fm: They've got an "Artist/Label" thing where you can add yourself and your albums/tracks. You don't even have to upload the tracks themselves, but they let you do that, too.

Blizzard

That sounds great. :D I collegue of mine told me that he thinks that last.fm doesn't play stuff from people. So he was wrong.

Blizzard

Calintz

IDK how well it will sell, but you have my vote for sure!! Those are really good pieces Blizzard. Fantastic job!

Ryex

um Blizz they think you part of this band.
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Blizzard

Look again. *points to "read more" button and the 7 different entries of bands and artists with the name Blizzard*

Starrodkirby86

Quote[7] Blizzard is a Croatian Trance music producer who started with Trance music in 2002, but has released nothing until late 2009. His music style mostly draws toward Melodic Trance and Hard Trance, but some songs diverge from those genres. They are still Trance songs, but it is hard to say to which of the specific Trance sub-genres they belong.

Edited by borisblizzard on 5 Feb 2010, 14:30

<3

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Blizzard

Exactly. <3
As registered member you can edit those entries. And last.fm themselves suggest that if there are more artists with the same name, they should be just added on the same page because they can't differentiate between artists with the same name yet.

(Hexamin)

February 13, 2010, 10:12:57 am #33 Last Edit: February 13, 2010, 10:17:34 am by (Hexamin)
 :huh: you make music too?

How'd you get all these skills?

I think I'll contribute to the sale of this album, assuming the money does go to you directly?
Max 1111101000; characters remaining: 1110111000

G_G

70% of it I think. And he gets it like every 45 days I believe

fugibo

He pays a yearly fee for the publishing, and all of the profits from each store go straight to him beyond that. iTunes itself earns Apple 30% of everything sold on the store, so that means that the other 70% goes to Blizzard.

Diokatsu

Quote from: (Hexamin) on February 13, 2010, 10:12:57 am
:huh: you make music too?

How'd you get all these skills?

I think I'll contribute to the sale of this album, assuming the money does go to you directly?

If you're just doing it to support Blizz, Paypal him the cash money. If you're actually interested in trance music, listen to a few samples and then buy the album.

Blizzard

I agree with Dio. BTW, don't forget that you can check out the music on last.fm first and see if you like it.

BTW, I can't accept payments over PayPal in my country. ._. Either Moneybookers (a service similar to PayPal) or cheque work only. ._.

(Hexamin)

I posted that AFTER I checked out the samples.  I love that music, don't have enough of it.

*buys*

And if it helps Blizzard keep up his genious in the mean time... 2 birds... one... well you know how it goes.
Max 1111101000; characters remaining: 1110111000

Blizzard

xD

I'm currently working on 2 new songs. I hope that I can put another album together until summer. I'm going to call it "Perfect Chaos" and for every letter in the album title I am going to make a song that starts with that letter. First one is obviously "Perfect Chaos". I have done only "Cold Fusion" and "Raw Power" so far.

Kett Shee

This is definitely something I'd recommend to my friend(she's a heavy raver and loves this stuff :naughty:)
You're all daft cunts. I love you. <3

Blizzard

Sooooooooooooooooo... Anybody buying? :V: