Screenshot Thread

Started by Nortos, January 08, 2008, 02:24:04 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Fantasist

@Calintz :o Yes indeed, your caves look really good!
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

Calintz

Thnx guys...I might not post very many more, because I don't really wanna reveal too much of my game ;)

Caro Ru Lushe

Lesso Learned: Never Combine the Power of Absorb HP, Demi & Revenge Skill To Create an Ultimate Spell and give it to the Villain, Otherwise suffer Instant Annhilation:
Spoiler: ShowHide

Thou, He looks too cool, need a new setting Place for the battle thou >__> and the spell animation came wrong I imagine. <shrugs>

Calintz

Lol, your game looks sweet!

Cid

Some screens of my project. Still very much in the early stages of development. I'm basically pooling my resources and messing around with some ideas.

None of these are actually scenes from my game. They just show some of my tilesets, characters and animations (which are all my own). All of my character sets are animated (ie: in the first screen, the rightmost character drinks from his mug), as are my battlers. And yes, one of my characters uses a guitar gun in battle. :D

[Note: the animation in screen 5 didn't really translate all that well into screenshot form. The white thing is basically a spark. The character is about to explode]

Feedback appreciated. Positive or negative.

Sally

looks nice, very good. but shading in the tilesets could be better :P but other then that rly good :)

Blizzard

Yeah, I like it, too. Are you going to make the battlebacks, too?
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Fantasist

And if there's anything you want teweaked in the actor status screen in the battles, PM me (I believe we stopped at the actors' opacity).
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

Cid

Quote from: Blizzard on February 06, 2008, 07:39:44 am
Yeah, I like it, too. Are you going to make the battlebacks, too?

Definitely. I'll probably be making them using the tilesets themselves.

I've just realised that there's a chair missing in the first screenshot, so there's a shadow being cast on the floor for no reason. My mistake. :D

Fantasist: will do. Cheers for the work you've done so far. The battles look a lot better now.

Sally

lol, i saw that but i thought it was opposed to be like that :P

Caro Ru Lushe

A little experiment with a new Tile set for the School Arc:

~ Caro Ru Lushe

Sally

how do u get that backround thing?

Nortos

I think he just inserts a new sprite into scene main and it stays there whole time the game is open

Calintz

I think you're right Nortos!! ;)

But at any rate, that tileset is dynamite!!

Caro Ru Lushe

Nortos

no border thing this time :P oh it's in windowed mode is that + to make full screen?
anyway back on topic  Tileset looks nice are the chars supposed to look a bit old fashioned in a school? if not looks bit weird but I like your mapping

Calintz

Holy crap!! Talk about NPC's!! However, looks promising...

nerissya

Many NPC gives a warm feeling to the game. =)

Click here to feed me a Rare Candy!

I demand you to level up my pokemon. :<

Calintz

Lol...I guess you're right.

Caro Ru Lushe

February 28, 2008, 09:04:55 pm #59 Last Edit: February 28, 2008, 09:10:23 pm by Dark Angel Sion
=) A School is suppose to be full of people, specially students.

The Villain's Quarters by the Way: (Without Tint, it's actually Red-Brownish)
The Main Entrance Hall of Bal Masque: ShowHide

Followed by Golden Armored Soldiers: ShowHide
Quote from: Nortos on February 27, 2008, 12:09:19 am
no border thing this time :P oh it's in windowed mode is that + to make full screen?
anyway back on topic  Tileset looks nice are the chars supposed to look a bit old fashioned in a school? if not looks bit weird but I like your mapping
That scene is supposebly a Halloween Party >__>;;; well, except without Monster Costumes.

That Cross appears when a character's stats can be raised actually >__>;;; Blizzard's Stats Distribution that is.