Screenshot Thread

Started by Nortos, January 08, 2008, 02:24:04 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Calintz

I like it!! I can't wait to you get this bad boy up and running!!

Nortos

oh I didn't know that about Blizz's stat dis that's nice, and I love the look of that castle what tileset is't? eventually I'm gonna redo some of my maps with better tilesets

Phasedscar

I just finished getting some of my first tileset done tonight and I have the first pics already up under the projects/games section.

But seeing as everyone is posting screenies here, I think I'll post them again  :D

Spoiler: ShowHide

And yeah, I need to work on my sprites a little bit...  BTW, that's not going to be an actual character, more like just a fool around to figure out the animation  :P
My own game project & My resource workshop! (respectively)
http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php?topic=608.0 http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php?topic=682.0

What that is? Affection area for flails. - Blizz-ABS, the ultimate ABS

The pictures in your signature may altogether be no more than 200kB. The height must not exceed 200 px and the width must not exceed 800 px. Altogether they may take up an area of 160000 px2. Every signature not matching this criteria is a subject of the moderator team to remove and leave this rule as message in your signature.

nerissya

Quote from: Phasedscar on February 29, 2008, 05:51:04 am
I just finished getting some of my first tileset done tonight and I have the first pics already up under the projects/games section.

But seeing as everyone is posting screenies here, I think I'll post them again  :D

And yeah, I need to work on my sprites a little bit...  BTW, that's not going to be an actual character, more like just a fool around to figure out the animation  :P

Looks good. =)

Click here to feed me a Rare Candy!

I demand you to level up my pokemon. :<

Blizzard

February 29, 2008, 07:52:45 am #64 Last Edit: February 29, 2008, 08:21:22 am by Blizzard
Nice one.

@DAS: SDS, FTW. <3 BTW, would you mind sharing that dark yellow tileset? it's an interesting recolor I'd like to use.

EDIT: I made a few screenies for Kathis so I thought I should post them here as well. :)

Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Caro Ru Lushe

=X PM it to your Inbox Bliz

When Two Worlds Collides: ShowHide

Morning in Arnia Villa: ShowHide

Amarixia, Town of Nobelty & Prosperity: ShowHide

A Lonely Park with Guards: ShowHide

Bal Masque Beast-Hunt: ShowHide

Phasedscar

I really like that sunburst effect in the last screenshot DAS, as well as the icon in the chat frame.

How'd you manage to do that?
My own game project & My resource workshop! (respectively)
http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php?topic=608.0 http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php?topic=682.0

What that is? Affection area for flails. - Blizz-ABS, the ultimate ABS

The pictures in your signature may altogether be no more than 200kB. The height must not exceed 200 px and the width must not exceed 800 px. Altogether they may take up an area of 160000 px2. Every signature not matching this criteria is a subject of the moderator team to remove and leave this rule as message in your signature.

Caro Ru Lushe

Ccoa's Universal Message Script =X

Makes it easy for me to make that Sim Dating Dialogue System mostly >__>;;

Nortos

DAS can you send me the recolour too :P it was hot and Phase those tilesets look great keep up the good work

Calintz

Wow!! Blizzard.
That's quite amazing!! You used an earlier version tileset and morphed it to XP?

Nortos

March 01, 2008, 04:13:07 am #70 Last Edit: March 01, 2008, 04:56:07 am by Nortos

nerissya

Blizzard

Quote from: Calintz16438 on February 29, 2008, 10:58:02 pm
Wow!! Blizzard.
That's quite amazing!! You used an earlier version tileset and morphed it to XP?

Lol, no, it's a recolor of the Dark Depths Exterior tileset. It's great for narrow canyons and mountains.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

nerissya

Chaze007

Always I Wanna Be With You! Make Believe With You!

Calintz

Ahh...
Still, looks like an amazing tileset!

nerissya

fugibo

Well, guess I should post this here - this is my current working version of the CCMS. Tell me what you think - It has a gold window, playtime window, and real time window in the bottom that I shrunk down to get to work, and the command window at the top has mouse input capabilities (I'm probably gonna have to edit my Mouse module a little more so that the mouse icon always stays when it's in Mouse input mode.) I'm also planning on allowing the majority of this script to be configurable. Enjoy!!!

nerissya

Quote from: WcW on March 02, 2008, 08:12:00 am
Well, guess I should post this here - this is my current working version of the CCMS. Tell me what you think - It has a gold window, playtime window, and real time window in the bottom that I shrunk down to get to work, and the command window at the top has mouse input capabilities (I'm probably gonna have to edit my Mouse module a little more so that the mouse icon always stays when it's in Mouse input mode.) I'm also planning on allowing the majority of this script to be configurable. Enjoy!!!

It's sexy. =)