Screenshot Thread

Started by Nortos, January 08, 2008, 02:24:04 am

Previous topic - Next topic

The Niche

@Nath: :'(
@Skye: Fuck I love you. Not sure I like the sprite for Diana, that hairstyle just...yeah. The other sprite reminds me of you though.
Level me down, I'm trying to become the anti-blizz!
Quote from: winkio on June 15, 2011, 07:30:23 pm
Ah, excellent.  You liked my amusing sideshow, yes?  I'm just a simple fool, my wit entertains the wise, and my wisdom fools the fools.

I'm like the bible, widely hated and beautifully quotable.

Dropbox is this way, not any other way!

RoseSkye

Quote from: The Niche on October 26, 2010, 03:50:15 pm
@Nath: :'(
@Skye: Fuck I love you. Not sure I like the sprite for Diana, that hairstyle just...yeah. The other sprite reminds me of you though.

If you don't like her outfit there is a costume system enabled. She can change dresses, weapons, and hats. My favorite is honestly a tie between her Agility purist armor and her elegant dress. (In this game you evolve Diana based on her stats. If you go Agility purist you'll basically be low def and high dodge/ godly speed attacks. The other paths you can guess how they turn out. Strength, Dexterity, Intelligence, and Agility Purists. The dodge skill is the first skill you unlock with agility path at 100 agi.)

The Niche

Sounds cool, but I was talking about the hairstyle. Still, I CANNOT wait to play your game! I'm guessing you're using Blzz's visual equipment?
Ah, excellent.  You liked my amusing sideshow, yes?  I'm just a simple fool, my wit entertains the wise, and my wisdom fools the fools.

RoseSkye

Yes and no. For the outfits I'm using charsets but for the hats I'm using Visual Equipment. If I use VE for everything it'll show the characters naked in some areas..

The Niche

So?  :naughty:
By the way, how'd you get that boss hp bar?

RoseSkye

Quote from: The Niche on October 28, 2010, 04:51:14 pm
So?  :naughty:
By the way, how'd you get that boss hp bar?

I carried the 2 after dividing pi. That and it's a b-abs add on made by my scripter.

Nightowl Atticus

Looks pretty damn nice, might as well try the game when if it's released.. unless it's released already :p
I have few screenshots of my gam- wait, I don't have. It's not even made with XP/VX.
How irritating.
95% of teens would cry if they saw the Jonas Brothers @ the top of a skyscraper about to jump.
Copy and paste this if you are the 5% that would shout "Jump assholes!"

Spoofus

this is what my battle system looks like so far  :haha:
the layout is pretty much how i want it now,most of my project is simple and goes back to the roots where
good games doesn't mean the graphics has to look amazing as long as the player enjoys it.

welp here it is enjoy the old-schoolness:
Spoiler: ShowHide

note:the trees etc. at the bottom was ment to show your terrain your on,but i may take it out all together and leave the surrounding black.

My Blog site I am working on: http://spoofus.weebly.com/

The Niche

That looks like it will either fail completely or win epicly. Good luck.

Spoofus

October 31, 2010, 07:50:24 am #929 Last Edit: November 01, 2010, 07:22:33 am by Spoofus
i know right
the layout is good it just the stupid battle backs that get me

EDIT:i got a new pic of the way my battles look

my biggest issue with it now it getting the skill/item windows font down so you can see the SP cost of skills etc. but i think it looks nice so far.

My Blog site I am working on: http://spoofus.weebly.com/

wingish

December 04, 2010, 04:26:12 pm #930 Last Edit: December 04, 2010, 07:16:02 pm by wingish
Making the graphical user interface have a medieval feel.

Ryex

oh, very nice my friend. that Hud will look very nice when your done.
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

wingish

December 05, 2010, 03:42:06 am #932 Last Edit: December 05, 2010, 04:32:47 am by wingish
Finished the interface.

ForeverZer0

I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

Ryex

I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Wizered67

Here are some of my menu windows made with Ryex's Mouse Window API.
Main Menu: ShowHide

Main Equip Window: ShowHide

Weapon Equips: ShowHide

Weapon Equips Options: ShowHide

Armour Equips: ShowHide

Spaceman McConaughey

Ryex

Quote from: Wizered67 on December 05, 2010, 05:04:13 pm
Here are some of my menu windows made with Ryex's Mouse Window API.
Main Menu: ShowHide

Main Equip Window: ShowHide

Weapon Equips: ShowHide

Weapon Equips Options: ShowHide

Armour Equips: ShowHide

HOLLY!  awesome dude! I mean, they may not look very nice yet but you managed to do all that! right clicking and all!

so tell me. how hard was it to learn how to use the API?

Wizered67

At first I had a lot of problems(I still have some, but not as many), but by looking at the scripts you provided I managed to eventualy figure it out. You provided plenty of features that made it better than I had hoped.

By the way, you said you were using it in remexos, so would you mind posting some of the windows you made for remexos? I'd like to see what the person that made it can really do with it (besides all of the demo windows).

Ryex

hmm, well I suppose I can pop in a a preview of the equipment menu. we have been disusing having a sneak peek thread where we post interesting developments.