Screenshot Thread

Started by Nortos, January 08, 2008, 02:24:04 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Sase

January 16, 2011, 06:23:20 am #980 Last Edit: January 16, 2011, 08:06:05 am by Sase
Hello. I'm back, at least for a while, with a few new screenshots..

Spoiler: ShowHide

and Roseskye, your cave's myserious feel is amazing :)

edit
@Ryex: thanks a bunch

I finished one more screenshot just a second ago... http://rpgmaker.fi/sase/rpg/screen/i.jpg

Ryex

absolutely stunning maps you have there! *Level UP*
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Wizered67

Well, I made a new window! Here's my shop window, made with Ryex's Mouse API.

Valdred

This is for hacking access to info, places, opening doors but also for entering cheats.

RoseSkye

Quote from: Valdred on January 16, 2011, 12:20:46 pm

This is for hacking access to info, places, opening doors but also for entering cheats.

A. Reminds me of Hackerz
B. That looks awesome for a game.

The Niche

It seems you have experience in this area. :V:
Level me down, I'm trying to become the anti-blizz!
Quote from: winkio on June 15, 2011, 07:30:23 pm
Ah, excellent.  You liked my amusing sideshow, yes?  I'm just a simple fool, my wit entertains the wise, and my wisdom fools the fools.

I'm like the bible, widely hated and beautifully quotable.

Dropbox is this way, not any other way!

Valdred

Huh?  :D What do you mean? (I assume you use the :V as sarcasm)

The Niche

I do indeed. The implication was that you know so much about the hacking process because you are a hacker.
Level me down, I'm trying to become the anti-blizz!
Quote from: winkio on June 15, 2011, 07:30:23 pm
Ah, excellent.  You liked my amusing sideshow, yes?  I'm just a simple fool, my wit entertains the wise, and my wisdom fools the fools.

I'm like the bible, widely hated and beautifully quotable.

Dropbox is this way, not any other way!

Valdred

Ryex

Quote from: Wizered67 on January 16, 2011, 11:28:59 am
Well, I made a new window! Here's my shop window, made with Ryex's Mouse API.

Nice good to see that your picking it up.
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

DeXuS

Wow...  Makes my outdoor maps look like krap.  How long did you spend on them sase?  Really love that last one.  Very random and natural looking. (Takes Notes)  You should make an outdoor mapping tut using it.   :naughty:

Rose, the tint looks nice.  I have never been in a cave tho so I don't know what one looks like.  :^_^':

RoseSkye

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_2FHw8R
If anyone wants to see a video of the cave and forest.

Ryex

RoseSkye

Ryex

Wow! this proves it. no matter how much of a troll you may be at times your an awesome game designer.

Subsonic_Noise

Quote from: Ryex on January 17, 2011, 05:56:12 pm
Wow! this proves it. no matter how much of a troll you may be at times your an awesome game designer.

I haven't seen rose doing serious trolling in some time now. You should recheck your definition of it.
On other news, yes, that video is epic.

ForeverZer0

Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on January 17, 2011, 11:30:02 pm

I haven't seen rose doing serious trolling in some time now. You should recheck your definition of it.

That remark seems kind of troll-ish.

@RoseSkye, you most definitely got some dark voo-doo magic.
@Wizered67, I love the mouse menu, perfect for BABS.

I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

Subsonic_Noise

Quote from: ForeverZer0 on January 17, 2011, 11:40:05 pm
Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on January 17, 2011, 11:30:02 pm

That remark seems kind of troll-ish.

I lol'd. Some people...

Spaceman McConaughey

G_G

@Tuggernuts: Meh. Could be better to be honest.
@RoseSkye: Fucking epic.

@Tuggernuts: :V Title looks pretty sweet.