Screenshot Thread

Started by Nortos, January 08, 2008, 02:24:04 am

Previous topic - Next topic

G_G

My favorite quote from your trailer.
QuoteI'm kind of whispering right now because its 4 am.

<3

AliveDrive

Really looking forward to playing this game!
Quote from: Blizzard on September 09, 2011, 02:26:33 am
The permanent solution for your problem would be to stop hanging out with stupid people.

Spaceman McConaughey

Glad to see more people are doing a hybrid of standard controls and mouse controls. :D

That's what I've been doing with PoV and it works great.

Zylos

Reives, that may be the most hilarious yet epic trailer I've seen for an RPG Maker type project. I've always had a love for games that are not quite a game but more of an interactive story, but they're unfortunately a rarity apart from your own endeavors.

Reives

Wow, thanks so much for the support ya guys. :D More motivation for me to finish it to be the best it can be!

And aye, the mouse control's rather flexible. c: I was first wary of it, but now it's growing on me.
:~

Dark4Space

October 12, 2011, 07:38:36 pm #1165 Last Edit: October 12, 2011, 11:01:49 pm by ForeverZer0
http://www.youtube.com/v/42KhA4aWyFI

A simple Fog test =)

Fixed that for you there, the link was working. - Zer0

Reives

That's really cool how dynamic it is. o: Seems a tad heavy, though; or maybe it's meant to be like an intentional source of black smoke coming from somewhere.

Ryex

very cool Dark4space, Is it a script? and does it just randomly change the fog or dies it change based on position?
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Reives

November 02, 2011, 05:46:59 pm #1168 Last Edit: November 02, 2011, 05:48:15 pm by Reives
*posts and collapses in a heap of sleep-deprivedness*

http://www.youtube.com/v/y9Vo4m2yiIo

Fenriswolf

That trailer... was funneh :O.o:

Looks great Reives :D

stripe103

That was awesome! "A MATTER OF LIFE AND DEATH" I was like "A great boss battle?" I loled really hard :D

brendan_pr

November 03, 2011, 12:32:40 pm #1171 Last Edit: November 09, 2011, 05:48:21 pm by brendan_pr
Really impressed with those TO THE MOON videos! Very nice looking game! I especially like the fluid movements of all the characters while they run around talking! Definitely raises the bar and makes me want to strive towards my game being even better :)

this is also my first post! so let me say hello. I have been using the information and resources on this website for a while now, about time I join in

here are some screenshots of my project entitled Altered States:

Spoiler: ShowHide

:naughty:

Ryex

*drools an 'To the Moon'* I want to play that game so bad.
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

element

You can sure say there's some pretty bad-ass people behind the making of "To The Moon" !

nathmatt

here are some screenshots of a VX game i have been working on
Eternal Skies
Join Dead Frontier
Sorry, I will no longer be scripting for RMXP. I may or may not give support for my scripts. I don't have the will to script in RGSS anymore.
My script

brendan_pr

November 09, 2011, 05:43:30 pm #1175 Last Edit: November 09, 2011, 05:47:34 pm by brendan_pr
Just finished a teleporter system that allows you to place a beacon anywhere you want in the game and create a link between that location and your home base. When you interact with the beacon you can also pick it up and place it somewhere else instead

It ended up that I needed a switch for every single map in the game and a condition page that will disable the beacon from turning on if it's already placed on any other map. I will have to do this for every beacon since I plan to allow the player to have multiple teleporters :P :)

Blizzard

Please use spoilers for images.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Fantasist

@brendan: Just out of curiosity, how long did that map take you to make?
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

brendan_pr

Quote from: Fantasist on November 09, 2011, 07:20:24 pm
@brendan: Just out of curiosity, how long did that map take you to make?

If you mean the map in my first screenshot that is the map you start in after the beginning cutscene and it is fairly large. So I am still adding stuff to it and have been for a couple months now. As for how long it took for the initial layout... maybe 4-5 hours?

Here is a screenshot of the whole map: