Screenshot Thread

Started by Nortos, January 08, 2008, 02:24:04 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Starrodkirby86

Hahahahahaha, smart ale---No.

I guess it would be..."correct", since there's no rules within this thread, but it's common all-around knowledge that this is the place to post screenshots of an RMXP game. :/

THIS would be corrected and generally acceptable:
Spoiler: ShowHide

Anyway, don't be a smartbutt.  :<_<: That's the SPAM board if you want to be like that.

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

tSwitch

it's not even a real screenshot, that's terrible editing in paint of a forum screenshot
not fooling anyone.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: tSwitch.us | Twitter | Tumblr

Caro Ru Lushe

He's jumping, for real.: ShowHide

A good room?: ShowHide

Calintz

Good stuff, and yes. The room seems quite nice.

fugibo

Looked to me like an actual game using the forum screenshot as a background :P

Calintz

Lol that would be funny!!
I do believe however, that she used the clouds render function in PS for that back =D

Landith

@Calintz: I think he is referring to the screenshot that SRK and Meta posted :P

Caro... That is really amazing! The trees coming out of the cliffs is really amazing... I'm speechless...  :uhm:

Sally

Punn

I almost mistaken for the actual GBA game for a second, something that LameFreaks would do.
Nice job, hope you get your pokerman fangame going.

g'luck

Sally

Calintz

Blake's House: OLD

Blake's House: NEW

Starrodkirby86

That's an awesome font. It actually makes RPG Maker look a little better aesthetically. What's your secret? :V:

And it's a better house overall, but I don't understand why they're such big fans of the same plant. Is it like a good luck plant or something? :V: I kid, I kid. But that's quite the number of flora in a small area.

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Calintz

I know, I know...
I am going to add a few more pieces into my custom tileset for that, but they are serving as placeholders, so that I know where I am going to put them.

What do you think about the custom windowskin?? I call it...'BlueBevel' LMAO!! XD...

Landith

Wow Cal! It is really looking good! *Wishes I could sprite*

Love the windowskin, although it needs a little more in the background. Instead of just plain xD

legacyblade

that looks much better than the original. btw, what font is that, I want it *drools*

Calintz

March 14, 2009, 11:03:57 pm #315 Last Edit: March 14, 2009, 11:06:44 pm by Calintz16438
The font is called 'post human.'

Hold on...
http://www.dafont.com/search.php?psize=m&q=Post+Human

Quote from: Landith on March 14, 2009, 10:25:36 pm
Love the windowskin, although it needs a little more in the background. Instead of just plain xD

**Have any specific suggestions??

Landith

March 14, 2009, 11:05:58 pm #316 Last Edit: March 14, 2009, 11:08:18 pm by Landith
Here is a direct link if you want it :P

Didn't know Cal was going to post one  :<_<:
Sorry Cal.  :^_^':

Well, I kinda skimmed the pictures and I noticed that the windowskin was beveled but not that it also had different shades of blue so, no I don't think it needs anything else.

Calintz

Haha, no problem Landith.
I just figured, since I introduced it, it was my obligation to share it.

**Any suggestions on what to add to the windwoskin??

Landith

Nope, I didn't notice it was more than just blue. Look at my edit for more ^^

Calintz

March 14, 2009, 11:29:09 pm #319 Last Edit: March 14, 2009, 11:30:19 pm by Calintz16438
Haha!! Thanks Landith. XD
**So overall, things are looking good!?