Screenshot Thread

Started by Nortos, January 08, 2008, 02:24:04 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Calintz

Even so...
I am excited to see this.

Sally

shdwlink1993

Explanation: This is a screenshot from a script I've been working on with random generation of various things (namely whatever I'm in the mood for it to generate), such as:

It's a print window, so there's nothing else to really see. And yes, I know that it should be "an epic shoe." and not "a epic shoe." This thing's still working on auto-grammar. Just an example of the random crap I can make up when I'm bored.
Stuff I've made:

"Never think you're perfect or else you'll stop improving yourself."

"Some people say the glass is half full... some half empty... I just wanna know who's been drinking my beer."

Reno-s--Joker

@sally: Are you using the pokestarter kit? Because I saw that and thought it was awesome. :D
@shdw: Niiice... you'll have to post it when it's perfected. :xD:

RoseSkye

Quote from: shdwlink1993 on March 20, 2009, 10:37:58 pm
Explanation: This is a screenshot from a script I've been working on with random generation of various things (namely whatever I'm in the mood for it to generate), such as:

It's a print window, so there's nothing else to really see. And yes, I know that it should be "an epic shoe." and not "a epic shoe." This thing's still working on auto-grammar. Just an example of the random crap I can make up when I'm bored.

I swear I clicked the link looking for a picture :/

Sally

Quote from: Reno-s--Joker on March 21, 2009, 04:36:31 am
@sally: Are you using the pokestarter kit? Because I saw that and thought it was awesome. :D

yeah i am

Quote from: RoseSkye on March 21, 2009, 06:36:12 am
Quote from: shdwlink1993 on March 20, 2009, 10:37:58 pm

I swear I clicked the link looking for a picture :/

so did i.

G_G

The screenshots look good sally cant wait to play a demo or finished project.

Sally

March 24, 2009, 04:26:23 pm #347 Last Edit: March 24, 2009, 04:31:51 pm by Susys
Spoiler: ShowHide

Punn

Okay.. your just slapping grasses now...

Anything I should fix on the battlers?

G_G

They look really good punn. I like them!

Shadonking

all these games are looking really cool. (wish i could sprite  :'( )

and susys how many pokemon are you thinking of having.

Creator Of Music And Games
]

keywords: ShowHide
rmxp rmvx blizz-abs rpg maker xp vx abs cbs cms script tons of addons charsets autotiles HUD

come here if you have a ps3
http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php?topic=1952.0

Sally

at the moment im using all 400 something pokemon...

Shadonking

Cool, then i'll def play it when its done (thats the one problem with the pokemon games, they half the pokemon in each version so you have to buy the other one or make freinds and swap but no one ever swapped).

]

rmxp rmvx blizz-abs rpg maker xp vx abs cbs cms script tons of addons charsets autotiles HUD

Sally

lol... yeah ill most likely gonna make it so you can catch every popkemon

Shadonking

]

Punn

Be nice if you can use netplay on it to fight other folks, I didn't have any luck on trying to get it to work other then needing a constantly active server. But then again, I given up on my pokeman project.

Sally

their is a server to trade pokemon, im ssure that there will be one to battle soon... and i do plan on getting the server to work in the later versions

legacyblade

This is my first attempt at cosmetic lighting.

G_G

March 25, 2009, 10:05:02 pm #358 Last Edit: March 25, 2009, 10:06:55 pm by game_guy
Heres my first go at a mountain.

Aqua

@LB:  I think you need to change the shape of the light from the windows; they shouldn't be circular.

@G_G:That's a bare and symmetrical mountain... lol