Screenshot Thread

Started by Nortos, January 08, 2008, 02:24:04 am

Previous topic - Next topic

G_G

This proves I suck terribly at drawing! XD I tried to redraw grassland and umm heres the result.
Spoiler: ShowHide

I suck at drawing!!!

King Munkey

G_G Is my hero!
Munkey != monkey
Munkey > monkey

G_G

MUNKEY >:(

Tsk tsk tsk.....did  you even get permission? O.o

King Munkey

G_G Is my hero!
Munkey != monkey
Munkey > monkey

G_G

You know exactly who you got that intro demo from lol and you posted a screenie of it...........

Aqua

Starrodkirby86

Quote from: Rocket Grunt on May 16, 2009, 12:03:11 am

White text is causing too much emphasis. The rest of the screenshot looks so faded out and such, the only real thing that stands out is...the white text.

The church, in addition, looks a little square...you know, at the fork in the roads and such. I know it's not exactly a concern as this place is supposedly man-made, but it does irk me.

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

G_G

Been awhile since someones posted in here. Here's a preview of my Item Rarities script that I'll end up releasing thanks to Ryex for helping me setup the icons like so.

legacyblade

For those cards, I think you should use different colored cards for the different kinds. It would make looking through the inventory easier.

G_G

I know its a test is all so I replaced a line in Window_Item to change all icons to the card icon. The ghost and basalisk are supposed to be scrolls but yea..

Calintz

G_G

Skill Levels Script WIP

The bars represent the level it is. For each square filled represents one level. The max is level 5. This is a major part in my Fable Game for Skill levels.

Comment please and maybe durect me to some better pictures. I dont wanna use stars because thats for the Item Rarity script.

Calintz

Couldn't you just use a special sword icon, or the skill icon for them?

Sally

dont worry about graphics yet... i would get everything working first.

King Munkey

I agree with both Sally and Calintz!

G_G Is my hero!
Munkey != monkey
Munkey > monkey

G_G

Well I want it to have consistancy or something so each skill has the same icon for levels.

Believe it or not but I only had to make 5 pictures. 1 for each level.

But I want something that looks not like stars or anything. I've been looking around for something good but I havent really found anything I wanted for icons as levels for skills.

Anyways does it look good right now? With each skill at a certain level and whatnot gave it more depth than just one skill being at level 1.

Blizzard

You should make the green color of level 5 better. It should be pure green. It looks weird right now.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Calintz

Maybe add a gradient as well ...

Blizzard

LOL! I was going to suggest that as well, but then I thought meh. xD
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Calintz

It's no lie ... That simple aesthetic can do so much, Lol.