Screenshot Thread

Started by Nortos, January 08, 2008, 02:24:04 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Subsonic_Noise

June 04, 2009, 10:18:50 am #580 Last Edit: September 26, 2009, 08:47:20 am by Subsonic_Noise
Do you want my *slightly* edited version (The normal version does not have these nice white floortiles and the white walls^^)?

Here you go:
Spoiler: ShowHide

Here is the wall autotile (its an edit of the default wall autotile)

And the door: (also edited by me to fit to the tileset)

You won't have to credit me though, as I only made slight changes.
Now, could you give me the tileset you are using? XD (@Aqua)

EDIT: The original tilesets where done by Kiearaphoenix, thanks to RoseSkye for poiting this out.

Blizzard

@Aqua: I use an edited version for Unitopia in CP.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

G_G

June 04, 2009, 05:47:54 pm #582 Last Edit: June 04, 2009, 05:48:59 pm by game_guy
Use [ img][/img] tags so we dont ahve to click the links. It'll show the picture

Here you go:

Here is the wall autotile (its an edit of the default wall autotile)

And the door: (also edited by me to fit to the tileset)

Landith

Last two images didn't load >.<

But nice tileset. Might use it for something :)

Sally

yeah.. go up to the original post, the links work.

Landith

June 04, 2009, 11:00:37 pm #585 Last Edit: June 05, 2009, 04:39:33 pm by Landith
Oh right, I didn't notice that... :shy:

Edit:

Subsonic_Noise

I like that map!
looks kinda... oriental^^

I leveled you up, but I think I'll level you down tomorrow because you had lvl 42 and I did not want to destroy that.

Blizzard

LMAO! People should have kept me on level 69. xD

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Caro Ru Lushe

Underground Infected Military Facility?: ShowHide

Pack of Infected-Dobermans vs. Player: ShowHide

Umm, Yeah, the Horror game is coming along fine, I'm just trying to figure out a way to make the people's eyes look truly evil and scary which I fail at *Already have the Skin like*

Sally

great job!

now... Caro, the first one dosnt load.

but great screenshot!

Calintz

computerwizoo7

here are some screen shots of a few stuff i am working on, let me know what you all think.:

Calintz

I'm not gonna lie!!
I really like the lot of it.

Caro Ru Lushe

June 10, 2009, 02:22:07 am #593 Last Edit: June 10, 2009, 02:25:11 am by Caro Ru Lushe
Thanks =x more:

Who ordered Pizza?: ShowHide

EEEK! FAT MAN WANTS LOLI!: ShowHide

:naughty:

G_G

They look great from what I see. Thats the problem though I cant see :P Could you retake the screenies without the lighting effects just so I can see the details please?

Thanks in advance!

Caro Ru Lushe

:naughty: The point of it is for it to be scary and who knows what would jump out. it would spoil the fun if We took the effect off. But if you insist, give me a few minutes, that fat guy is a pain in the ass with Amy having only a butter-knife *lol* <__<

Blizzard

Caro, those screenshots are way too dark. Even on an LCD display I can't see a thing. ._. I doubt that your point in the game was that I keep hitting walls. For somebody who doesn't know the maps from memory it can be very frustrating when he can't see at all where (s)he is walking. That's like playing a game with closed eyes or playing a game while looking at the keyboard/controller all the time. :/

@cw7: How about a few in-game screenshots?

Sally

i agree, maybe put a little more light. =]

fugibo

Quote from: Blizzard on June 10, 2009, 05:34:20 am
Caro, those screenshots are way too dark. Even on an LCD display I can't see a thing. ._. I doubt that your point in the game was that I keep hitting walls. For somebody who doesn't know the maps from memory it can be very frustrating when he can't see at all where (s)he is walking. That's like playing a game with closed eyes or playing a game while looking at the keyboard/controller all the time. :/

@cw7: How about a few in-game screenshots?

Actually, I distinctly note a small radius around the player. Maybe the point is to have it similar to dark caves in pokemon?

Blizzard

This can work, but only if you don't use those negative blending images or else you won't see anything anyway.