Screenshot Thread

Started by Nortos, January 08, 2008, 02:24:04 am

Previous topic - Next topic

winkio

upper right corner, make the orange and white stripes line up.  That's all I saw that was wrong at first glance :)

dylanf3

I dont get it, you mean the part where one side of orange white stripes is longer then the other? They are both going till they hit the wall, and at a certain point, the wall goes 1 tile backwards, so it is allright there  :P and plese, with other mistakes, tell me via a circle around it, so i know precisely what point to edit :D
LoveYaa all :V:

RoseSkye

Blizzard

October 29, 2009, 05:30:08 pm #743 Last Edit: October 31, 2009, 03:48:32 pm by Blizzard
I had that crazy idea to dress up like Waldo for Halloween. Then when people ask me who I am, I can be like "The question is not who I am but rather where I am." xD

EDIT:

Spoiler: ShowHide
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Zylos

Few more quick ones to show off the title screen and general cutscene style.

Gonna try pre-rendered backgrounds instead of sprites and maps.

RoseSkye

Blizzard

Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

RoseSkye

Total Result Screen almost done ... it wont look like this when finished.

fugibo

Ohhhhhh yeaaahhhhh.

For those interested, here's the code for those awesome graphics:

// I should be able to refer to the context with _openGLContext, but apparently Apple saw fit to declare that private.
- (void) drawRect: (NSRect) dirtyRect {

[[self openGLContext] makeCurrentContext];

glColor3f(1.0, 1.0, 1.0);

glPushMatrix();

glTranslated(320, 240, 0);

glBegin(GL_QUADS);
glVertex2s(-128, -128);
glVertex2s(128, -128);
glVertex2s(128, 128);
glVertex2s(-128, 128);
glEnd();

glPopMatrix();

[[self openGLContext] flushBuffer];
}

G_G

I'm working on a plugin for a plugin. its for Blizz's Z-Hud. I just need to make it draw and tile chaos rage limit system and then it'll be done.
Here's a picture of it. Right now its display hp bar, sp bar, overdrive bar, and experience bar.

RoseSkye

Quote from: game_guy on November 14, 2009, 12:20:13 pm
I'm working on a plugin for a plugin. its for Blizz's Z-Hud. I just need to make it draw and tile chaos rage limit system and then it'll be done.
Here's a picture of it. Right now its display hp bar, sp bar, overdrive bar, and experience bar.

*claps*

Caro Ru Lushe

G_G

very nice map caro
wish I could map like that >____>

Caro Ru Lushe

November 19, 2009, 10:08:19 am #753 Last Edit: November 19, 2009, 04:03:47 pm by Aqua

fugibo

Starrodkirby86

Oh nice. You can simply replace that name with mine. :V:

Slaughterhouse86. <3

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

fugibo

Quote from: Starrodkirby86 on November 26, 2009, 01:12:05 pm
Oh nice. You can simply replace that name with mine. :V:

Slaughterhouse86. <3

It's actually named after Expo '86. I completely forgot your name had that, too - I always thought it was a reference to x86 :P

Calintz

What do you guys think??

It's just a mock up with placeholders.

RoseSkye

G_G