Jalm's Sprite Stuff

Started by Jalm, December 03, 2009, 07:42:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Jalm

December 03, 2009, 07:42:27 pm Last Edit: December 20, 2009, 10:35:03 pm by Jalm
Not being terribly new to the RPG Maker scene, I generally end up doing a dozen random edits and frankensprites. I figured I might as well post a bit of my work here and stuff. Feel free to use anything you find, but remember to credit!

I also do requests, but wait at least one week for ONE spritesheet/charset. I have the right to choose my priority etc etc. School may also get in the way, but that's doubtful. I don't really have much of a life, and studying is for the inattentive.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Frankensprites/Edits

025-Cleric01

Noble: ShowHide

Rogue: ShowHide

Villager: ShowHide

Gozaru 001

Gozaru's sprites can be found here. http://fayforest.sakura.ne.jp/sozai/index.html

Knight: ShowHide

General: ShowHide

Cat 001-Fighter01

Normal: ShowHide

Credit Coyote instead of me for this one. All I did was add a few missing pixels: the original was missing a good portion of its back legs.

Defend: ShowHide

Down: ShowHide

Others

WIP-001-Weapon01: ShowHide

Note to self. Get something better than MSPaint.

Extra Poses: ShowHide

The redhead girl isn't my sprite: I merely used the gun, and I figured that there was no point in deleting the rest of her sprites. I forgot the original author. If you know who it is, please tell me....Or I could just delete the redhead. Eh.

Games

Because I have no creativity.

Team Fortress 2

Engineer-Tan: ShowHide

Fun fact. Engineer-tan was originally a Rule 34-ified version of Engineer before she found herself in the comic Nerf NOW!!! Also credit Captain for creating Engineer-tan.

Another fun fact. I kept reuploading and taking this sprite down three times because I didn't like the helmet. I'm satisfied with it...for now.

Killzone

Helghast: ShowHide

...Alright, so it's just a recolour, and it's not very accurate because I didn't even bother with a reference. Whatever; I didn't want Team Fortress 2 to be lonely.

Abandoned

If anyone wants to salvage something, by all means.

Dizzy, Guilty Gear: ShowHide

...I'll finish her...someday...maybe...I'll probably just start from scratch.

Requests

Sigma, Request by SigmaCross, WIP: ShowHide

SigmaCross did the original drawing and stuff. I'll...finish it...eventually...

Sark, Request by C.C. rOyAl*: ShowHide

Non-RMXP Stuff
Travis, Pokemon: ShowHide

This is my OC for a guy's comic contest. He's dressed up as a grim reaper because I wanted a black hoodie but I didn't want him to look like an Org XIII cosplayer.

Melody.EXE, Megaman Battle Network: ShowHide

It occured to me that we don't have any...uh..."eye-candy" net navis...anywhere...in any Megaman-related forums...so I made one.

STOP LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT.

*- Full charset unavailable. PM C.C. for details.

Jackolas

you got some nice skills there  :O.o:

C.C. rOyAl

Spoiler: ShowHide

Jalm

Compared to some of you guys here, I'm mostly just average. :P

People who know how to draw usually easily pick up spriting. I went the other way: learning to sprite made me go from terribad to "okay" at drawing.