Fantasy I - The God Sword How to Train your Character Tutorial

Started by Shadecat, February 08, 2015, 03:29:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadecat

First Way: Kill Enemy's Until The Character Has 240 Gold Then Go To The Training Room Then Level Up.
Second Way: Kill a Boss Then Go To The Training Room Then Level Up.
Third Way: Kill Challenger's Until The Character Has 240 Gold Then Go To The Training Room Then Level Up.
Fourth Way: Kill a Mini-Boss Until The Character Has 240 Gold Then Go To The Training Room Then Level Up.
Fifth Way: Kill an Evil Wind Fantasy Including 10000 Gold Then Go To The Training Room Then Level Up.
Sixth Way: Use the Code 7 On Gold Code.
Seventh Way: Collect Gold Chest's.
Eighth Way: Collect an EXP Chest.
Ninth Way: Collect Gold Rewards.

Our Second Tutorial: *LINK REMOVED BY ADMIN*

Our First Tutorial: *LINK REMOVED BY ADMIN*
This Profile is Just Gone.

G_G

You really should create a topic for your game in the Projects Section

You should also put all of your tutorials in your topic for your game. You're double/triple posting in your topics and that's against one of the forum rules. Nobody's going to want to play your game without any background information or screenshots. All you're providing is just giant blocks of ugly, unorganized paragraphs that don't even make sense due to little to no context.

Shadecat

How to Setup: *LINK REMOVED BY ADMIN*
This Profile is Just Gone.

Blizzard

I don't see the point of cross-referencing your topics together. I have removed your links. And I have removed the poll from this topic as it doesn't contain a proper question.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.