"Now Playing" Script

Started by Subsonic_Noise, December 27, 2009, 03:11:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Subsonic_Noise

Sorry to only answer this now, lol. I just tried this and it's just amazing. Works smoothly, without any problems. Another level up for you :D
Now the only thing missing would be the album covers. Whould you be able to do that?

Fantasist

I would be able to, but I can't do it now. Unless you have a deadline, I hope you don't mind if I took some time. Thanks for the powerup :D

PS: You know, this is such a nice idea I feel like releasing the script, but the thought of making the header, organizing the code and posting hte topic are making me think again. I'm getting too old for this :V
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

Subsonic_Noise

Quote from: Mad Scientist Fantasist on April 02, 2010, 12:58:46 pm
I would be able to, but I can't do it now. Unless you have a deadline, I hope you don't mind if I took some time. Thanks for the powerup :D

PS: You know, this is such a nice idea I feel like releasing the script, but the thought of making the header, organizing the code and posting hte topic are making me think again. I'm getting too old for this :V

I absolutely have no deadline. I'm working on the base engine of this game for a very long time now, changing the battle system twice, redoing all gameplay mechanics, etc. so I think I can wait xD

Fantasist

Sweet ^.^
INFPs ftw! My sig doesn't show properly, does it? I'll need to fix that sometime... /pointless chatter
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews