The "Post your Desktop" Thread

Started by Fantasist, January 08, 2008, 02:49:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Fantasist

January 08, 2008, 02:49:13 am Last Edit: January 09, 2008, 07:07:32 am by Blizzard
To make a screenshot, press "PrintScreen" next to F12. Open Paint, paste the picture and save it as png or jpg. Open a new tab in your web browser and type http://imageshack.us and upload your picture. After you are done you will get a list of links. Copy the second one that says "Thumbnail for forums (1)" next to it and post it.

PLEASE POST THUMBNAILS ONLY!

Oldest and cleanest:

Current, Made the wallpaper myself with media player and Irfanview:
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

Nortos

I use downstairs comp whichis my dads as well...as it's the best  :) other is clouded with crap viruses ect from my sister beeing stupid  >:( so mine would be boring if I even posted it...but you can know that on the 27LCD HD screen on highest res that when select all programs it still takes up whole screen with a lot of the stuff being games...

Fantasist

A friend's PC has similar traits. Has LOTS of games installed, and the virus is so intense that it actually impaired the anti-virus.
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

Nortos

lol also you know your screwed when it says windows task manager is not responding :P love that one

Blizzard

January 08, 2008, 06:46:04 pm #4 Last Edit: January 09, 2008, 07:07:38 am by Blizzard
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Ryex

January 08, 2008, 07:45:46 pm #5 Last Edit: January 08, 2008, 07:46:34 pm by Ryex

sorry thats as small as i can get it
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Vell

LOL you guys aint seein any of me Icons, I has them hidden in a folder when makin this.

Sally

omg blizzy i want your destop skin!!! :)

Galatea

I think i will be labeled as the Dirtiest Desktop ever.

Nortos

YMCA

Hehe, sorry uploading problems.
http://img150.imageshack.us/my.php?image=whatqm0.jpg

Just check here, i cant post it like fantasist do.

Nortos

that's fine...heh I've had a more crowded by double desktop

Galatea

Quote from: YMCA on January 09, 2008, 01:43:52 am
Hehe, sorry uploading problems.
http://img150.imageshack.us/my.php?image=whatqm0.jpg

Just check here, i cant post it like fantasist do.

This is my desktop. Hahaha, pretty dirty eh?  ;D

Nortos

my friends comp is filled up three times as much :P

Blizzard

January 09, 2008, 06:35:47 am #14 Last Edit: January 09, 2008, 07:07:53 am by Blizzard
WindowBlinds -> Fresco white

EDIT:

Merged topics. :3

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Galatea

Yah, i did use windowblinds. but it causes me lags
and freezes my comp.
Haha.

Fantasist

Merged topic looks great :)

@Ulta: NO CHEATING! You can't modify your desktop for posting here, that's a rule I'll add eventually :P

Nortos

Quote from: Blizzard on January 08, 2008, 06:46:04 pm

Some loves Silent Hill :P ohh and I can't wait for Devil May Cry 4 I'm getting it on PS3

Calintz

January 10, 2008, 03:53:20 pm #18 Last Edit: January 11, 2008, 03:03:20 pm by Calintz16438
For anyone who doesn't know who Calintz is...I just happen to use him as my Desktop, Lol...Prepare yourself!!

http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc283/Derek16438/Misc%20Pictures/untitled-1.png

Blizzard