The "Post your Desktop" Thread

Started by Fantasist, January 08, 2008, 02:49:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Fantasist

I can have 2 screens ANYtime I want, and I often use them too, for presentations and stuff, but mainly for practising at home, in my desktop moniter. And you don't seem to be really using it, it's empty :/
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

Blizzard

Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Fantasist

Oh, alright, yeah Susys, it's good :)

PS: I have that wallpaper btw, there's another one with a guy too, I don't know who they are but I downloaded them, the wallp's are cool.
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

Sally

Blizzard

January 27, 2008, 06:42:16 pm #84 Last Edit: January 27, 2008, 06:43:19 pm by Blizzard
I found a very old desktop of mine. I date it to over a year ago.

Spoiler: ShowHide

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Fantasist

Blizzard

Lol, how do you think I was able to date it? xD
And the desktop is so... empty...

Fantasist

QuoteAnd the desktop is so... empty...

...for a change :P

Vell

February 01, 2008, 06:31:07 am #88 Last Edit: February 01, 2008, 06:31:42 am by UltaFlame

this is my new background, I'd had the last one for over a year now, and I found this one, and wanted it.

just put it in now, btw.

Shakugan no Shana, is the anime where that character is from.

Sally

@blizzard: i love your skin how did u get it? i want it help meee

@ulta: nice

Blizzard

It's called Cyclops and comes with that torrent with WindowBlinds 5.

Sally

Calintz

Yeah I liked windowblinds 5.0, but now I have a newer version, but it really isn't better, I like it less...

Sally

can u help me get a cool skin like that? :(

legacyblade

I must say, I keep a clean desktop. Morrowind is only on there because my friend plays it when he comes over, and that Macromedia thing is an installation of the old Macromedia MX installation, complete with a serial key (I am getting a new comp soon, so I have to make sure that stays). I love the MAC Bground, it came with a skin in Windowblinds. Also, you gotta love Ecliz deluxe skin, eh? Since its partially transparent, it fits with any skin.

Here is my empty desktop.

Yes I do play WWP!

Blizzard

legacyblade

I like it empty, it's probably because when everyone shared a computer, both screens were so full, the desktop couldn't fit any more shortcuts. I don't use most programs on a regular basis, but still need them occasionally. Thus, my desktop is empty.

P.S. Yes, that is maya. Not cracked either.

legacyblade

@Susys, I have 2 screens also. Really helps with everything, especially spriting and scripting. Also, I'm working on getting you the Cyclops skin.

Sally

what cyclops skin? =P i forget things easily

Chaze007

Don't Judge me, and yes its Vista. I'm havin sum rmxp probs with it too.
Always I Wanna Be With You! Make Believe With You!