The "Post your Desktop" Thread

Started by Fantasist, January 08, 2008, 02:49:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Hellfire Dragon

Subsonic_Noise

Warning: Might be a bit NSFW. And a bit huge. Also, might eventually be liked by Dio. Eventually.
Spoiler: ShowHide

Blizzard

If you keep looking intensely, you might notice that there is a desktop on that image.

But seriously, at least it's not a furry.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Subsonic_Noise

Quote from: Blizzard on August 07, 2010, 06:49:43 pm

At least? I'm pretty sure that picture is hot, and also from one of the best animes ever made. The best, for me.

Blizzard

Hence why I said this:

If you keep looking intensely, you might notice that there is a desktop on that image.

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Subsonic_Noise

Quote from: Blizzard on August 08, 2010, 03:40:01 am
Hence why I said this:

Oh lol, I thought you meant my folder named "desktop" xD

tSwitch

August 10, 2010, 12:08:23 am #466 Last Edit: August 10, 2010, 12:10:07 am by NAMKCOR
new awesomeness.

still miranda+rainmeter.

If you want details, ask.

:<

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: tSwitch.us | Twitter | Tumblr

Blizzard

Haven't posted one in quite a while.

Diokatsu

Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on August 07, 2010, 06:40:26 pm
Warning: Might be a bit NSFW. And a bit huge. Also, might eventually be liked by Dio. Eventually.

Oh

Calintz

I never understood how people could have disorderly Desktops!! Lol!!
Yours used to be a lot worse though!!

Ryex

hey NAM this Rainmeater you'r using. what exactly is it. I've found the website and all but it still don't make sense
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Landith

October 07, 2010, 06:31:04 pm #471 Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 06:33:08 pm by Landith
Ah Blizzard... Mafia II.
Looked promising but IDK.
What's your thoughts on it?

Also:

Rockin' the Alienware.

Blizzard

IDK, I haven't had time to play it yet. It's been on my desktop since after the first week of its release. Though, a collegue at work says it's a whole new level compared to Mafia 1 so I'm looking forward to playing it. I'll probably start playing at a Sunday when I have a hangover from the previous Saturday night. xD

Landith

Big Image ;D

Size is 3MB so if you have a slow computer that can't load 3MB or if your bandwidth is limited and is a small amount I suggest not looking at the image

The reason the image is so big is because I now use my laptop monitor for main stuff and the secondary monitor for art stuff/iTunes/etc.. because it has better clarity and is more pleasing to look at.

Plus with dual monitors I no longer have to worry about stuff cluttering my screen, everything is nice and neat, and with rainmeter I don't even have to use my taskbar but to switch applications, or open one up I normally don't use. :D

winkio

Ryex

how on earth do you have that wide of a screen?
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Landith

@Winkio: Yeah I love it too, especially since it's High-Res it looks amazing.

@Ryex: Dual Monitors <3

I only use 1440x900 normally and the other 1440x900 for editing so I can look at the product of what I'm working on or for iTunes and just to keep things more organized. That way I'm not constantly switching between my internet to my editing software or to change songs, etc... I just move my mouse over and it's right there.

Nightowl Atticus

Gawd, there's barely any space on my desktop!
95% of teens would cry if they saw the Jonas Brothers @ the top of a skyscraper about to jump.
Copy and paste this if you are the 5% that would shout "Jump assholes!"

Fantasist

I bought a full-hd monitor recently, and I finally realized my dream of effectively using my screen space :D
(Huge image, but low quality, 100kb)

I'm using Rainmeter on the sides. Most of the elements (Skins) are from Gnome, some from Enigma. I also use a small program called MaxMax which keeps the window from maximizing to the whole screen. That way, the sidebars are ALWAYS visible (except when using fullscreen applications).
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

Holyrapid

FullHD sized pic: ShowHide

Kenpachi Zaraki, badass and looks charming for some reason...