The "Post your Desktop" Thread

Started by Fantasist, January 08, 2008, 02:49:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzard

Well, that's true. I noticed the same with VC++.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Landith

Am I the only one who uses Fences to hide my desktop when I'm not using it?

MarkHest

April 30, 2012, 10:03:06 pm #602 Last Edit: April 30, 2012, 10:04:30 pm by MarkHest
Large Image
Spoiler: ShowHide

Fuck Yeah! Kickass Wallpapers! :3

winkio

What a coincidence, I was just watching Metroid Prime videos earlier today.  Great games.

MarkHest

ForeverZer0

Just reinstalled Windows earlier today, and got most everything reinstalled.
Ah, back to my sweet simplicity... (Desktop was quite messy before)

I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

Zexion

That daemon tools virtual hard drive gave me a hardcore rootkit a few months back :P. Had to search for a while on how to remove it lol, but to this day it lurks on my hard drive because I could only disable it :P

ForeverZer0

Daemon Tools doesn't give you a root kit. You probably got it from a bad crack, or a false positive from the SPTD layer if you chose to install that.
I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

Zexion

Im serious lol. I downloaded it to play the sims 3, and the next day my computer was unbelievably slow. I couldn't open a lot of folders, and all my programs would close including the task manager. It was horrible until i downloaded tdsskiller or something, on my phone to remove it. Then when it showed me the infected files it said something like tools daemon, I was like o.o. It disabled it and everything worked fine again. Since I could still play the sims I decided to just leave it the way it was. I googled it and I'm not the only one that this happened to.

Well as to not stray too far off topic :P here's my generic background lol.

That's the cleanest I've ever had my desktop :') so proud.

Blizzard

Use "Alcohol 52%" for virtual drives. I never liked Daemon Tools and Alcohol was always working without problems.

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

ForeverZer0

From the looks of it and the comments by others, it does appear to be simply a false positive of the SPTD layer. I have used Alcohol 120%, but still prefer Daemon Tools because it has more options.

G_G

Since I finally worked out both of my monitors to 1920x1080, I was finally able to put this dual-wallpaper to use.

http://i.imgur.com/L41Bv.jpg

Blizzard

Kinda reminds me of the music clip of a Dubstep song where some 3 dudes shoots color shit around and kill bad guys.

G_G

nathmatt

since i haven't posted in a while and have bought a new PC my new desktop

Join Dead Frontier
Sorry, I will no longer be scripting for RMXP. I may or may not give support for my scripts. I don't have the will to script in RGSS anymore.
My script

G_G

Hooked up a third monitor. So I can browse, watch a movie, and play a game at the same time.

Desktop (Very Large Image 12mb~)
Because I can (Very Large Image 5mb~)

Zexion

February 10, 2013, 01:40:38 am #616 Last Edit: February 10, 2013, 01:45:45 am by Zexion
Really like when I can start fresh on a laptop. Too bad it was at such a high cost .. lol

So far, I think 64-bit windows 7 is way better than 32-bit. All the programs actually work well, and I haven't gotten wierd crashes or anything.

Also, from looking at the other pictures, I noticed that I haven't downloaded dropbox. TO THE DOWNLOAD SECTION I GO!!!!

EDIT: WHAT A FAIL! If you look in the picture you will see the little tooltip box that says "eclipse" Appearently that is Actually part of my bg some how! LMAO

Holyrapid

February 14, 2013, 06:25:27 am #617 Last Edit: February 14, 2013, 06:26:55 am by Holyrapid
1280 * 720: ShowHide

Yeah, i'm in love with the series

Aqua

Just switched from ATLA: Old Friends/New Friends to...

Hid desktop icons but left my (super minimal) rainmeter skins up.

Blizzard

The desktop on my office PC.