That sticky note hardly seems functional XD

MarkHest

Blizzard

It is obscured enough in the screenshot that you don't see what's on it. xD
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Ryex

March 24, 2013, 05:27:37 pm #623 Last Edit: March 24, 2013, 05:38:17 pm by Ryex
Been Long enough. I've recently rediscovered Raimmeater. I had tried it in the passed but it felt unpolished and buggy then. and media player ingratiation was frankly terrible. That, and I didn't know enough to customize it.

Now, I think I love it.

Spoiler: ShowHide

http://postimg.org/image/6jer8fgj7/full/
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

winkio

May 22, 2013, 12:37:13 am #624 Last Edit: May 22, 2013, 12:38:57 am by winkio
New Laptop in all it's fresh and clean desktop glory!

Blizzard

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Zexion

That ASUS font on the 2nd from the top icon looks exactly like ARC's logo font o.o

Blizzard

You're right! Those bastards must be stealing from us!

Ryex

July 06, 2013, 02:52:17 am #628 Last Edit: July 06, 2013, 03:03:11 am by Ryex
I know it's not technically a desktop but...

I finally got a second monitor.  At last I can put my reference material on one screen while I work on another!

Also check the shiny white case I got!
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

winkio

nice!  I generally get by with one monitor, and I feel like if windows/linux had a more productive UI, that would be all I would need.  Specifically, if you could hotkey a specific window, and then switch to it by pressing that hotkey, it would be great.  For example:

1.  pull up chrome, press Ctrl-Windows-1.  Chrome window is now hotkeyed to Windows-1
2.  pull up visual studio, press Ctrl-Windows-2.  Visual studio window is now hotkeyed to Windows-2
3.  pull up reference.txt, press Ctrl-Windows-3.  reference.txt window is now hotkeyed to Windows-3

Because alt-tab doesn't cut it when there are more than two things open.

WhiteRose

Quote from: winkio on July 06, 2013, 05:38:21 am
nice!  I generally get by with one monitor, and I feel like if windows/linux had a more productive UI, that would be all I would need.  Specifically, if you could hotkey a specific window, and then switch to it by pressing that hotkey, it would be great.  For example:

1.  pull up chrome, press Ctrl-Windows-1.  Chrome window is now hotkeyed to Windows-1
2.  pull up visual studio, press Ctrl-Windows-2.  Visual studio window is now hotkeyed to Windows-2
3.  pull up reference.txt, press Ctrl-Windows-3.  reference.txt window is now hotkeyed to Windows-3

Because alt-tab doesn't cut it when there are more than two things open.

You probably already know this, but you can use the Windows key plus 1-9 (I think,) to pull up programs on the taskbar. So, if Chrome is first, then windows + 1 will pull up Chrome, no matter what is open. That's a little bit like that idea, though being able to assign windows in the way that you mentioned would be very cool, too. :)

On the lines of making Windows a little more productive, there's a little program called Sizer that lets you set window sizes and locations by right-clicking on the frame of a window. I like it because sometimes I'm OCD about my window sizes, but it also might help with organization a little bit. :)

PhoenixFire

Star Trek theme? I think yes..

Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on July 01, 2011, 02:42:19 amNext off, how to create a first person shooter using microsoft excel.

Quote from: Zeriab on September 09, 2011, 02:58:58 pm<Remember when computers had turbo buttons?

Spoofus

My Blog site I am working on: http://spoofus.weebly.com/

AliveDrive

Quote from: Blizzard on September 09, 2011, 02:26:33 am
The permanent solution for your problem would be to stop hanging out with stupid people.

Kett Shee

Might as well.

Fences hidden: ShowHide

Fences shown: ShowHide

It's quite boring.
You're all daft cunts. I love you. <3

WhiteRose

Here's mine. I redid it a few days ago, going for a somewhat minimal, dark grey theme that's easy on the eyes and blends together well.

Clean Desktop:

Action Shot:

Blizzard

PhoenixFire

Quote from: WhiteRose on August 23, 2013, 08:33:37 pm
Action Shot:

I'm on your screenshot! =D

Also, I like the grey theme. Like you said, not too straining on your eyes.
Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on July 01, 2011, 02:42:19 amNext off, how to create a first person shooter using microsoft excel.

Quote from: Zeriab on September 09, 2011, 02:58:58 pm<Remember when computers had turbo buttons?

PhoenixFire

My newest desktop background:

A little brighter than my usual images, but I like the bird. Looks a little like a cross between a Phoenix and an Eagle.

WhiteRose