The "Post your Desktop" Thread

Started by Fantasist, January 08, 2008, 02:49:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

dark-archangel

but I think I have more awesome wallpapers,if you want,I can pot them

Nortos

Galatea

I guess wallpapers reflects our personality.
;)

Oculus Octopus

I usually just change my wallpaper when I get bored. lol

Fantasist

January 13, 2008, 06:20:15 pm #44 Last Edit: January 17, 2008, 03:33:51 pm by Susys
whew! Major clean up. Not only the desktop but almost all of my stuff.
@Galatea and Oculus: Walls reflect your mood and I change my wall when it starts to feel old (normally every week).
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

Galatea

Opsss, im wrong it should be mood.
haha.  :)

Fantasist, clean desktop. hehe whats your mood there?

Fantasist

Sleepy? It's 5 am. That's my problem, when I have a holiday the next day, I skip the night's sleep and wake up at 3 or 4  PM the next day >.< Gotta go and sleep right NOW. G'night :)
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

Vell

hehe, ive had the same wallpaper for over a year now (: ive used it on three different computers.

Blizzard

I change mine like weekly. A couple of years ago I kept changing it up to a couple of times daily. >.<
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Nortos

this isn't my comp atm :( so I can't edit skin or WP until my dad upgrades his lol one upstairs is screwed from viruses cos my sis...

Fantasist

'cause my sis...'

oooohhh, that sound scary! Why don't you just make her a limited account?

Nortos

??? What do you mean? make a login that can only go on secure sites?

Fantasist

What sites? I mean a user account on Windows XP, and chose the account type 'Limited' when you're making it and put a password to the admin account. he can't do much damage then.

Sally

Quote from: Fantasist on January 13, 2008, 06:20:15 pm
whew! Major clean up. Not only the desktop but almost all of my stuff.
@Galatea and Oculus: Walls reflect your mood and I change my wall when it starts to feel old (normally every week).

u have vista!!

Fantasist

January 17, 2008, 06:29:44 pm #54 Last Edit: January 17, 2008, 06:31:12 pm by Fantasist
Of course Sally, I have Vista in my Laptop but guess what? In my Desktop PC, I use a theme in Window Blinds that makes my XP look almost exactly like Vista. Name of the skin is 'Jadaero' of you're interested.

PS: Vista's not as bad as thought first. I'd say I'm enjoying every bit of the new features :D

Blizzard

The Arrow skin was awfully close to Vista's.

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Fantasist

January 17, 2008, 06:52:52 pm #56 Last Edit: January 17, 2008, 06:55:47 pm by Fantasist
Arrow? Is it default? Dunno, I didn't really use Blinds much. Hey Bliz, post your desktop now :)

(I'll post mine, though there isn't much change)

EDIT:

Blizzard

Fantasist

Pretty much :P

They kinda have the same hue...

dark-archangel

January 18, 2008, 12:42:35 am #59 Last Edit: January 21, 2008, 06:10:24 am by dark-archangel
your desktop is cool blizz,but you don't think you have too much icons? ::)

***and I like nightwish too :)