The "Post your Desktop" Thread

Started by Fantasist, January 08, 2008, 02:49:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Diokatsu

I loooooooooooooooooooooooove hardstyle!

GAX

Rule 2: ShowHide
Quote from: Rule No.2Keep your signatures at reasonable size. The pictures in your signature may altogether be no more than 200kB and take up an area of 1600px2. That means 2 pictures of 400x200 are fine, one picture of 800x200 is fine and so on. Also your pictures height must not exceed 200 pixels, width can be as big as you want as long as your pictures match the other criteria. Every signature not matching this criteria is a subject of the moderator team to remove and leave this rule as message in your signature.

Landith

hawtness!! Aqua is in that pic too  :O.o:

I'll see you guys in 20 minutes... :naughty:

fugibo

Quote from: GuardianAngelX72 on July 13, 2009, 08:55:42 pm
Spoiler: ShowHide

=D

*cough* Needs "NSFW" *cough*
Quote from: Landith on July 13, 2009, 09:04:06 pm
hawtness!! Aqua is in that pic too  :O.o:

Wow, are your internet speeds really THAT bad?

Starrodkirby86

Quote from: Landith on July 13, 2009, 09:04:06 pm
hawtness!! Aqua is in that pic too  :O.o:

I should stop facepalming in this board.

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

GAX

Rule 2: ShowHide
Quote from: Rule No.2Keep your signatures at reasonable size. The pictures in your signature may altogether be no more than 200kB and take up an area of 1600px2. That means 2 pictures of 400x200 are fine, one picture of 800x200 is fine and so on. Also your pictures height must not exceed 200 pixels, width can be as big as you want as long as your pictures match the other criteria. Every signature not matching this criteria is a subject of the moderator team to remove and leave this rule as message in your signature.

Ryex

I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Arc

Quote from: Ryexander on July 14, 2009, 12:32:12 am
1.8MB image: ShowHide

reminds me of golden sun?

and i'll post mine monday, im in america right now (from uk) XD

Ryex

lol yes it from the yet unreleased golden sun DS they are making a Golden Sun 3 for the DS and i can't wait
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Arc

they are?!?!?!?
...cant wait, i played the first two, i didnt even know there was gonna be a three yet XD

Tazero

If you were a fish...

G_G

This was only the part of the picture I saw...I'm sure you can tell what it looks like >_>

Tazero

uhm... Wow..... I pity your sick mind for not looking at the whole picture >.>

If you were a fish...

fugibo

1280x800 PNG: ShowHide

It is called "BaLaraLaw."

Nightowl Atticus

http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/457/wallpapery.png
Yeah, you may ask why there ain't any good games on my desktop.
..........Because my computer is a piece of SHIT!

Yep, crappy computer made in 2002, only 30 GB memory (9 GB left),
I can't play even RS anymore on this junk (since Runescape recceived better graphics,
it hasn't worked on my computer.)
Well, I am getting a new computer, I'll buy it in Christmas.
95% of teens would cry if they saw the Jonas Brothers @ the top of a skyscraper about to jump.
Copy and paste this if you are the 5% that would shout "Jump assholes!"

impulszero

<br /><br />Order is for idiots, Genius can handle Chaos.

Fantasist

November 17, 2009, 06:08:57 am #356 Last Edit: November 17, 2009, 06:16:14 am by Fantasist
An extension of the Desktop thread, nice :)

I use WindowsBlinds 6 with Aero Seven XP skin (found somewhere in DeviantART). For added functionality, I use QTTabBar and QTAddressBar with Styler. WB6 supports blurred transparency :naughty:

EDIT: I forgot. I also use Fences for the desktop. I also installed XPize.
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

Blizzard

I put a window on 70% opacity so the desktop can be seen. :3 Skin's called StealthOS.

Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

fugibo

G_G