The "Post your Desktop" Thread

Started by Fantasist, January 08, 2008, 02:49:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

winkio

November 17, 2009, 09:44:02 pm #360 Last Edit: November 19, 2009, 11:50:47 am by winkio
without icons so that you can see it:
http://winkio.cphoster.com/DesktopNov09.bmp

Fantasist

Guys, please!

Quote from: Fantasist on January 08, 2008, 02:49:13 am
To make a screenshot, press "PrintScreen" next to F12. Open Paint, paste the picture and save it as png or jpg. Open a new tab in your web browser and type http://imageshack.us and upload your picture. After you are done you will get a list of links. Copy the second one that says "Thumbnail for forums (1)" next to it and post it.

PLEASE POST THUMBNAILS ONLY!

Maybe I should modify the rule. Paste full pics which are JPEG or paste links/thumbnails in any format you want. Let's keep this thread bandwidth-friendly :)
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

Blizzard

The thumbnail rule or spoiler rule works, doesn't matter which one. Which format the image ultimately is, doesn't matter.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Fantasist

Spoilers don't work for me in FF, they get loaded anyway. ._.
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

winkio

Ryex

I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

King Munkey

G_G Is my hero!
Munkey != monkey
Munkey > monkey

Fantasist

Guys, thumbnails, please :'(

And what's up with space themes, huh? Trying to go where no man has gone before? :naughty:

Starrodkirby86

Quote from: Hellfire Dragon on November 21, 2009, 10:06:32 am
Spoiler: ShowHide

That's a background for one osu! beatmap.
http://osu.ppy.sh/s/9077

:P

Science fiction, flashy space effects, interest in space (a fetish for planets colliding with each other? :naughty: ), and other things seem to be all the rage these days. Not me though. <3

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

King Munkey

Actually I have my wallpaper change every 5 minutes and that was the one it was on at that moment

G_G Is my hero!
Munkey != monkey
Munkey > monkey

Starrodkirby86

Well, I didn't imply you took it from one. :P I'm just pointing it out. Maybe Ketchup took it from that site as well. ;)

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!

tSwitch

I just realized I haven't posted here in a while

Usually the top bar (taskbar) is hidden, I just hovered my mouse over it for the screenie so that I could show off the custom icons.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: tSwitch.us | Twitter | Tumblr

Starrodkirby86

Aww, I remember that was on your MSN, Namk. :)

I need to clean up my Desktop again. @_@

tSwitch

work it harder
make it better
do it faster
makes us stronger

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: tSwitch.us | Twitter | Tumblr

element

Quote from: NAMKCOR on January 16, 2010, 06:23:53 am
work it harder
make it better
do it faster
makes us stronger

I just love daft punk  ;)

King Munkey

G_G Is my hero!
Munkey != monkey
Munkey > monkey

Blizzard

Lol, Stealth has the same desktop image. xD
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Landith

1.6MB of Pure Awesomeness You have been Warned: ShowHide

There is the Thumbnail as well for those of you who don't like spoilers with images in them ^.^;

Btw, that's not normally my resolution. I resized the image 75% to reduce the size of it as it was originally like 3.2MB. Ridiculous.