Time Stop Gamez

Started by Tazero, January 07, 2010, 08:26:05 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Tazero

My Game making webby --- www.time-stop-gamez.webs.com Join and what not.

Help development and join the team. Anyone who wants more info. goto the website.

If you were a fish...

Spaceman McConaughey

Webs, hmm? Absolutely disgusting. :V:

No, seriously. I like the kinds of sites you can make with Webs, how they look and such, just the host its self sucks a hole lot.

So, with that said... try and find a better host, more suiting to a game development company. Hmm... perhaps maybe you can create a 000webhost account and install a copy of SMF, or phpBB, or maybe even MyBB on it.

I think you'd love the 100 gigs of storage they have to offer compared to Webs' pathetically weak(and awful) 40 megs of storage and 500 megs of bandwidth per month. Dx

Yeah, give it a shot. ;)

Starrodkirby86

Webs works well if you simply want some site to post information and go. (Or if you're just lazy)

If you're really serious about this though, you may want to consider moving. This works as a nice placeholder for minor projects and all. Even though 000webhost or any other free web host like it will be better in the end, the amount of effort you need to put into it is much more than just a user-friendly interface like Webs. :p

P.S. The Fantasy theme is one of my favorites on that site. XD

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).