Previous topic - Next topic

Valdred

January 08, 2010, 05:28:46 pm Last Edit: June 20, 2010, 03:12:24 pm by Valdred
Blood of the gods

And God blessed them, and God said to them,
"Be fruitful and multiply, and fill the earth and
subdue it; and have dominion over the fish of
the sea and over the birds of the air and over
every living thing that moves upon the earth.
You are my oath, and you will be the shepherds
of men, like your descendants will do after you,
when your time comes. Lead mankind in the right
direction, and be my prophets."

- Genesis, 24. The original bible.

Prologue
Spoiler: ShowHide

"Run, Escape while you can" The prisoner said.
The cell was dark, a bit wet and very cold. But suddenly, it ended. The voice of the prisoner became a distant mumbling. And Adam woke from the dream. Alarming, even a bit scary. Adam didn't believe in such things as prophecies. Still, his heart was beating twice as fast as it normally does. Aware of the fact, that he could not fall asleep again, he turned on the light and dressed himself. It was early morning, still dark outside. God had decided to wait a few more hours before waking up Italy. Obviously, someone wanted different. The piercing sound of tires against concrete, rose from the streets. It was not one car, it was many, and they had stopped. Adam approached the window, to have a look. There were soldiers, plenty of them. Effectively they surrounded his house, and prepared themselves to enter. The prisoner's words still rang in his ears. "Escape while you can." Apparently, his time was up. Swearing to never more ignore the power of dreams, he ran towards the door. He had not done anything illegal and he had no idea why the soldiers were here. But he was now convinced, convinced by the dreamman. He should have done as he asked him to at once, to run and escape while he could. He didn't want to do the same mistake again. Adam fled.

Storyline

Characters

Features

• Original graphic.

• Original soundtrack

• Orginal battle system

Soundtrack

The sin called crusade
The sin called crusade (acoustic)

-More to come-

Screenshots & Video

Tileset/Map preview.

Credits

• IAMFORTE

• Agkuu

• Blizzard

• Cocoa

• Sith-jester

• Team-anti

• raindrop

• Sirjackrex

Blizzard

Oh, lol! Lexima Legends 3 has the subtitle Blood of the Gods. :3
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Starrodkirby86

Does this place take place in real-life or some alternate world with a place known as the Vatican? Because if it does indeed take place in the country of Vatican City (Which isn't much of a country, I tell you D:), then I don't know if there are any residential areas for regular civilians. Since the Vatican is one of the holiest places ever, the small population mostly comprises of clergy members and Swiss Guards.

You might want to check up a bit on grammar and capitalization. Refine it all. If you need to get someone to proofread, I'll be more than happy to do so (Word Document preferred :V: ). Contrary to your fears, your spelling is fine. :)

I can't tell very well, but in the screenshot it looks like you're using a wall autotile around the top without a wall itself. Is that perhaps intentional? Also, the setting seems strangely futuristic. :xD:

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Valdred

it's the real world.
about the vaticans population:
you might be right, i don't know. My game takes place around 15 years into the future, that means even if it is as you say, it might not be in the future.

Yuukanna

Quote from: Blizzard on January 10, 2010, 05:54:56 am
Oh, lol! Lexima Legends 3 has the subtitle Blood of the Gods. :3

Hmm... I never thought a out the fact that your current project is titled as #4... Are 1-3 available anywhere?

Blizzard

No. I won't post all the info here since it's not my game topic, but you can find it in my game topic since you're not the first who's asked about 1-3. xD
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Valdred

feedback anyone? this is my first project and i would like some comments.  :haha:

tSwitch

Quote from: Valdred on January 08, 2010, 05:28:46 pm
[/size]

Zylos made that sprite (the white haired dude) specifically for our game Anima.
Nice job using our game as a resource farm.

From our topic.

Quote from: NAMKCOR on April 11, 2009, 11:18:17 pm
What is a BlizzABS Example Game?  It's a game made with BlizzABS, and released open-source to allow people to see how it was made.  See how the events were done, etc... to help people have a learning tool to get used to or see the system not only in action, but behind the scenes.  It is designed to help.

However, if anything unique from this game is used (eventing, or scripting, or graphics), you are to credit myself and Zylos and make known where you got the idea/resource.

This work is protected by the following license:
Creative Commons - Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported
( http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/3.0/ )

You are free:

to Share - to copy, distribute and transmit the work
to Remix - to adapt the work

Under the following conditions:

Attribution. You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).

Noncommercial. You may not use this work for commercial purposes.

Share alike. If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under the same or similar license to this one.

- For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to this web page.

- Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder.

- Nothing in this license impairs or restricts the author's moral rights.

Thanks for blowing us off.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: tSwitch.us | Twitter | Tumblr

Valdred

Quote from: Starrodkirby86 on January 10, 2010, 01:56:05 pm
Does this place take place in real-life or some alternate world with a place known as the Vatican? Because if it does indeed take place in the country of Vatican City (Which isn't much of a country, I tell you D:), then I don't know if there are any residential areas for regular civilians. Since the Vatican is one of the holiest places ever, the small population mostly comprises of clergy members and Swiss Guards.

You might want to check up a bit on grammar and capitalization. Refine it all. If you need to get someone to proofread, I'll be more than happy to do so (Word Document preferred :V: ). Contrary to your fears, your spelling is fine. :)

I can't tell very well, but in the screenshot it looks like you're using a wall autotile around the top without a wall itself. Is that perhaps intentional? Also, the setting seems strangely futuristic. :xD:

i checked it out, there are civilians too, not many, but there are.