[RESOLVED] Special Skills

Started by Arxur, February 22, 2008, 04:34:32 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Arxur

February 22, 2008, 04:34:32 pm Last Edit: July 25, 2008, 04:46:53 pm by Blizzard
Hi!

I'm looking for someone, who could help me in this script:

1. skill: A skill that hits 3, 4, 5 times... random enemies with the same power. (if there is only one enemy, every hit goes for that target)
2. skill: A skill that hits more random enemies, but the skill's power decreases after each target. (if there is only one enemy, every hit goes for that target)

I don't know how hard it is to make this possible, but I guess these skills could be really useful. :)

I found a script that could be good, but it doesn't work for me.
Here is the link: http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,21356.0.html

Thanx for the help!!!  ;)

Blizzard

I actually have a multihit add-on in my Tons of Add-ons, but it hits the same target.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Arxur

Yeah, I know that. :)

But it "only" hits the same target. Isn't it possible to hit random targets? (after the first hit)

Blizzard

In fact it is. What do you think, should I update the add-on until tomorrow and make that possible? :)

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Arxur

It would be REALLY great.   ;D

Would you really do that?  :D Thank you!!!  ;)

Blizzard

There you go, v6.13b is up. :)

Arxur

Arxur

Just one more question:

Is this possible to modify the script to skip the casting animation? Because when a spell hits 5 times it can be boring to watch the CASTING animation 5 times. -.-"

Thanx. -.-"

But the script works great. :)

Chaze007

Always I Wanna Be With You! Make Believe With You!

Blizzard

It should be very easy. I'll update the script today or tomorrow. You want it to show the casting animation just once, right?

Arxur

Yes. :)

But I noticed a something:

When I set the "multi hit" and the "absorb hp/sp" script true. The multi hit function gets disabled. I wonder why...  ???

Blizzard

I suppose I had a good reason to do that. xD It was a compatibility issue most probably. I'll see if I can fix that in near future.
BTW, I didn't have time to update the script yesterday, I'll do it either today or tomorrow.

Arxur

Ok, no prob. :)

For the absorb/multi:
I copied the multi hit script to the end of the whole script and both script worked, but again: the multi hit skill hit again the same enemy. (no random enemy hit)
I don't know if it has helped, but maybe... :)

Blizzard

Yes, it actually does help. :)

Arxur

Well, any news about the script?  :)

nerissya

Can your new Blizz ABS do this?  Would be pretty cool for my mage class to have. =)

Click here to feed me a Rare Candy!

I demand you to level up my pokemon. :<

Blizzard

Nope, it can't.

@Arxur: Sorry, I didn't have time to update Tons yet.

Arxur

OK. Just don't forget it. :)

Arxur

Well, any news about the update?   ;D  ;)

Blizzard

Still no time, sorry. (-_-')