[UPDATE] GOOD NEWS (formerly BAD NEWS)

Started by GAX, January 20, 2010, 05:17:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

GAX

January 20, 2010, 05:17:40 pm Last Edit: January 22, 2010, 11:11:48 pm by GuardianAngelX72
As of last week, my computer suffered a massive failure and I am currently in the process of backing up any and all data possible.

This translates not only to a massive delay on my projects, but also that my activity on the forum will be heavily limited for the next 3 weeks to a month.

Depending if I can get access to another computer, I'll be on whenever possible.

Hopefully I'll be back sooner rather than later, wish you all the best while I'm gone.

~GAX

Rule 2: ShowHide
Quote from: Rule No.2Keep your signatures at reasonable size. The pictures in your signature may altogether be no more than 200kB and take up an area of 1600px2. That means 2 pictures of 400x200 are fine, one picture of 800x200 is fine and so on. Also your pictures height must not exceed 200 pixels, width can be as big as you want as long as your pictures match the other criteria. Every signature not matching this criteria is a subject of the moderator team to remove and leave this rule as message in your signature.

winkio

Aww, that sucks (or in the words of my friend, "shit fuck DAMN!").

Good luck.

G_G

Bye GAXXY! I'll have that menu done I promise >__> I just gotta fix the options window.

Good luck!

Starrodkirby86

Aw...

This isn't the first time I heard of computer failures. My friend just experienced that along with a failure in her external hard drive. Hopefully, everything will resolve itself peacefully and there isn't any drama...er, hope not. XD Come back soon!

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Aqua

._________.
Good luck~

Diokatsu

Blizzard

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

GAX

Wow...umm...good news people, lappy seems to be fixed.  Reverted back to factory condition after backing up what I could

So um...break out the champagne or something?

Quote from: Rule No.2Keep your signatures at reasonable size. The pictures in your signature may altogether be no more than 200kB and take up an area of 1600px2. That means 2 pictures of 400x200 are fine, one picture of 800x200 is fine and so on. Also your pictures height must not exceed 200 pixels, width can be as big as you want as long as your pictures match the other criteria. Every signature not matching this criteria is a subject of the moderator team to remove and leave this rule as message in your signature.

winkio

Starrodkirby86

I hope you saved the naughty stuff.

Welcome back!!

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

GAX

Blizzard

Quote from: GuardianAngelX72 on January 22, 2010, 11:07:15 pm
So um...break out the champagne or something?

An orgy would be more appropriate.

... :V
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

King Munkey

G_G Is my hero!
Munkey != monkey
Munkey > monkey

Diokatsu