Unable to Connect without Proxy

Started by GAX, January 26, 2010, 06:22:56 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

GAX

January 26, 2010, 06:22:56 pm Last Edit: January 27, 2010, 03:10:47 am by GuardianAngelX72
Alright, this is an issue I've had as of late that I wanted to check with everyone else.

This may be related to my hostname being linked to Verizon's FiOS system, though I'm not sure that is the case.

Whenever I try to access the site normally, I get some Parallels H-Sphere 403 error that prevents me from viewing Chaos-Project.

Blames it on PHP settings, but I'm calling bullshit because it doesn't give a cause.

Anyone else having this problemo?

EDIT:  Here's the text from the error
Your PHP settings have been disabled by an H-Sphere administrator.

* Your current PHP configuration:
      -->
   *This configuration was changed:

Please bring your PHP configuration in compliance with admin settings or request your administrator to re-enable support of your settings.

You don't have permissions to access this page. This usually means one of the following:

* this file and directory permissions make them unavailable from the Internet.
   * .htaccess contains instructions that prevent public access to this file or directory.

Please check file and directory permissions and .htaccess configuration if you are able to do this. Otherwise, request your webmaster to grant you access.

EDIT2:
It works in IE without a proxy but in Firefox I'm still getting boned...

Rule 2: ShowHide
Quote from: Rule No.2Keep your signatures at reasonable size. The pictures in your signature may altogether be no more than 200kB and take up an area of 1600px2. That means 2 pictures of 400x200 are fine, one picture of 800x200 is fine and so on. Also your pictures height must not exceed 200 pixels, width can be as big as you want as long as your pictures match the other criteria. Every signature not matching this criteria is a subject of the moderator team to remove and leave this rule as message in your signature.

Blizzard

Tried updating FF yet? Also, maybe some of your extensions are messing things up. o.o; Try completely reinstalling FF and then the extensions and plugins and see what happens.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

GAX

didn't work after a fresh install, but I played around with FF a bit and got it working again ^_^

Rule 2: ShowHide
Quote from: Rule No.2Keep your signatures at reasonable size. The pictures in your signature may altogether be no more than 200kB and take up an area of 1600px2. That means 2 pictures of 400x200 are fine, one picture of 800x200 is fine and so on. Also your pictures height must not exceed 200 pixels, width can be as big as you want as long as your pictures match the other criteria. Every signature not matching this criteria is a subject of the moderator team to remove and leave this rule as message in your signature.

poxy

April 22, 2010, 12:54:15 am #3 Last Edit: April 22, 2010, 12:56:35 am by poxysmash
This happened to me once. Though I forgot how I fixed it or if i did anything.
Think it was with FF also but I always use it.

Edit: Sorry for necro-ish post. Now that I think about it it was around the same time.
My Project: ShowHide