Chaos Project - Mapping Contest!

Started by Landith, January 30, 2010, 01:37:30 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

This Side Backwards

It was a request I hadn't had filled yet.

http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php/topic,5568.0.html

I told G_G he could post it up to the community, I guess he didn't want to yet...

Oh, and could someone please close/lock that topic since the request has been filled?
Thanks.

G_G

Offtopic. I'll release when I'm good and ready. (Meaning when I finish at least one more request I took, meaning a month down the road.) :V

No hopefully I'll get something done tonight. I'm gonna try to spend the rest of the night scripting.

Enough offtopicness :O

Storm

I was working on the game called The Orion.
It would be nice if you can join our small community by sharing a little by little scripts/ideas at The Orion Forum

I am: RPG Maker XP Scripter
Project Working On: The Orion MMORPG Game, visit The Orion Forum for more information!
Visit my: Deviantart

LEVEL ME UP OR ELSE LEVEL ME DOWN, IT'S EASY! XD

RoseSkye

A. How the FUCK did I miss this? Kudos to GAX for the shout out in the first post.

B. Dude, this is a year old thread.

Blizzard

You've got to be fucking kidding me.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Starrodkirby86

I think it should be right enough to unsticky this and perhaps lock it up to prevent any further crises, that is, if anyone is actually thinking that such a competition is still running :V:

If anyone is interested in another mapping contest, then feel free to create a new thread!  :nod:

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).