Chaos Project - Mapping Contest!

Started by Landith, January 30, 2010, 01:37:30 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

wolfspirit

I'll give it a shot too this time!  ;)

Lore

"Second Place - Aqua - Will do something for you, you just have to talk to her"

That sounds...suggestive.  :naughty:
Facebook is like your fridge. You know nothing is in there, but you check every 5 minutes anyways.

Aqua

I KNOW RIGHT!?! :D

Maybe... just maaaaaybe...
Second might be better than first...
:naughty:

Lore

Shush, you're gonna make me regret picking to judge and not competing D:
Facebook is like your fridge. You know nothing is in there, but you check every 5 minutes anyways.

legacyblade

Quote from: Aqua on January 31, 2010, 02:54:52 pm
I KNOW RIGHT!?! :D

Maybe... just maaaaaybe...
Second might be better than first...
:naughty:

I guess it's time to go for second  :naughty:

Lore

Any word on the 3rd judge? Only one day left.

Landith

Well it depends if when Blizz gets on if he wants to be a Judge/Competitor/1st place Price.
If not a Judge then I will be the 3rd Judge.
I'm not worried about the Judge just the amount of competitors is kinda... shocking to say the least. I thought more people would want to join considering the amount of time they have.

Aqua

Well... how many active members do we have? XD

Ryex

I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Landith

Yeah Ryex you can judge. *edits first post*

Lore

Best of luck to everyone for tomorrow.

legacyblade

Out of curiosity, are we going to skip the preliminary rounds if not enough people sign up?

Blizzard

Quote from: GuardianAngelX72 on January 30, 2010, 01:40:32 pm
I feel this'll probably come down to Rose, Blizz, Nam, and myself...alright, I'm in.

Lol, I'm not participanting. I would have considered being a judge, but it's too late for that I guess.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Landith

February 01, 2010, 08:25:11 pm #33 Last Edit: February 01, 2010, 08:38:18 pm by Landith
Well looks like we didn't get as many people as I thought we would. So I guess we can just skip the Preliminary round and move onto Round 1 as everyone is qualified.

Type of Map: Desert - Outside
Remember it's a screenshot of in-game and not of the editor so there really is no point of making it bigger than 23x15.
Also RTP only as the rules state.

Any questions regarding about what you are and not allowed to do or about the criteria just post here.

legacyblade

All the contests are going to qualify for this round, if I counted right o.o Top 10 qualify, we have 8 people...

Landith

Oh wow I thought we had over 10 -.-'...
Hm... I wanted this to take longer than 2 weeks though.
Oh well, move onto round 2 then, Top 5 qualify to move on meaning 3 will get elimated.
Good luck.

legacyblade

Ya, that's generally how contests end up. Then even the ones you get aren't all going to submit. We're just a lazya** community :V:

G_G

when is the map due?

EDIT: I bet you guys anything I get eliminated

legacyblade

Same here. We're up against winkio of all people o.o

Landith

The map is due 3 days before the next round starts, so... it will be due Friday. Giving people to vote on it Saturday and Sunday. After that a new round starts Monday.