Who the f*** is "Lore"?

Started by RoseSkye, February 01, 2010, 12:10:12 am

Previous topic - Next topic

RoseSkye

Daniel: Roseskye?
angelicroseskye: yeah who are you?
Daniel: This is Lore. Sorry, I added you like a few weeks ago.
angelicroseskye: .. ah
Daniel: I added you when I finished watching all your vids.
Daniel: To say good job on the mapping tuts.
angelicroseskye: this is my old account you're lucky I've been checking on it
Daniel: Ah, I see.
Daniel: Are you still on my head about that Youtube thing?
angelicroseskye: ...I don't even know who you are, kid. I'm watching a t.v. show and you -are- lucky I've been checking my old YIM address.
Daniel: Lore...CP...
angelicroseskye: I haven't checked this thing for a year... it seems like you're arrogant to think that whoever you are I care what you think. Thats not a good first impression
angelicroseskye: Never heard of you
Daniel: Have you heard of Chaos Project...?
angelicroseskye: Yes, but not of you... I'm busy talk to me later. I'm trying to watch the twilight zone.
Daniel: Lmao...
Daniel: I'm surprised, really. But whatever.
Daniel: This'll be the last time we talk on IM. I'll see you on CP.
angelicroseskye: My god you idiot go away
Daniel: Excuse me? The hell do you think you are? You really are an arrogant moron, basking in your self-confident glory, YOU go away, we don't need dirtshits on CP who are full of themselves.
Daniel is typing...
Daniel: Good bye.

Lore

Again, you even have to post this worthless convo to prove how full of yourself you are. I was trying to make conversation, I even introduced myself and put the past behind the little Youtube arguement AND complimented your videos and you have the nerve to call me an idiot and insult me. This proves my point in the Youtube thread. You really do just want attention and anyone who doesn't agree with you is an idiot like you pointed out just now.

I'm done with you, mod please close this, it's really pointless.
Facebook is like your fridge. You know nothing is in there, but you check every 5 minutes anyways.

legacyblade

o.o oh noes, the flames are kindling.

Lore

No worries, I'm not going to waste my time argueing who is wrong or right on the Internet. If he wants to respond with a negative comment, I don't care. I'm hoping Rose will be mature and just let this all go. But that's just hope...I'm going to ask Aqua to close/delete this.
Facebook is like your fridge. You know nothing is in there, but you check every 5 minutes anyways.

RoseSkye

There is no flames, I don't know who the guy is. He keeps saying that I know him but I don't... seriously. Its like a crazy ex girlfriend that keeps telling me I know who some stranger is. He kept pestering me when I was watching a television show.

Twilight Zone: The midnight sun
and even now he keeps assuming I know who he is... which I don't.

Lore

Lore: Wow, Youtube seriously lowered their partnership standards...

Your video only has 1,111 views, 19 ratings, and 18 comments. Last I checked, this wasn't all that "popular" according to most videos.
I don't want to seem like I'm bashing your videos, I watched them all myself, just Youtube surprised me here.

Rose: HAHAHA! No, I'm already a partner. Everytime my video reaches 1k views I get the chance to put google ads on them instead of ad captions. I get paid for google ads, I get partner benefits for ad captions, including autoplay.

I've been on the partner list for the longest. My older video has been qualified for partner as well. Every 1k views I get paid for using the partner program.

Lore: So when did you become a partner? And what were the views, comments and ratings on the video that qualified you?

Rose: My accounts statistics themselves qualified me.

791 subs (and growing) 47,000 video views (and growing) 9,777 channel views (This counts how many people looked at my profile. It doesn't/shouldn't count the same person twice.)

That answer your question? I never said I "Knew" you. You're misunderstanding, just like the Youtube Partnership discussion.

legacyblade

He assumes you know him, because you're both well known members of the same community and post in a lot of the same threads.

GAX

Topic Locked

Rose, you're being warned about your attitude again.

If you're going to have a flame war, please confine it to the cesspool that is our SPAM forums.

Rule 2: ShowHide
Quote from: Rule No.2Keep your signatures at reasonable size. The pictures in your signature may altogether be no more than 200kB and take up an area of 1600px2. That means 2 pictures of 400x200 are fine, one picture of 800x200 is fine and so on. Also your pictures height must not exceed 200 pixels, width can be as big as you want as long as your pictures match the other criteria. Every signature not matching this criteria is a subject of the moderator team to remove and leave this rule as message in your signature.