The Lost-Minigame!! DOWNLOAD NOW AND REPLY :)

Started by Chaze007, February 23, 2008, 03:24:36 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Chaze007

February 23, 2008, 03:24:36 pm Last Edit: August 08, 2008, 01:09:37 pm by Starrodkirby86
The Lost Mini-Game
Version: 1.0
Type: Mini-Game

Introduction

The Lost is a RMXP-MiniGame, In this minigame you're a
lost soul finding your way through a tower into heaven.So far
only the first map is done.

Features

• Can be customizable
  • Mini-Game

Screenshots

No Screenshots

Demo

http://www.sendspace.com/file/tpyord

Instructions

Use the arrow keys to navigate throughout the maze

Credits and Thanks

• Fallen Star/Chaze007-Making the game
  • Blizzard-Help with the game.

Author's Notes

Demo link is down. :(
Always I Wanna Be With You! Make Believe With You!

Starrodkirby86

I played the game, and it's not the crummiest thing alive. Okay, that was harsh but there is a point towards that...

This is probably a mini-game you just made quickly, considering the map style, lack of more levels, and no story or opening scene to boot. That's not a bad thing, this is an event system anyway, so I don't need to criticize on that area. However, your Lost game is simply a maze game, trying to find the exit from a starting point.

I do not like the mapping here, all it is are jail cells. Plain old jail cells slopped over each other with no sense of love and care. Maze games are hard to deal with, but they can be utilized awesomely (Or look beautiful) if you give the correct walls.

I'm not going to comment on the music, since I'm in a noisy area where I can't easily listen to it.

---

To make this game more original, you should try adding some interesting things...really interesting. :3 I like maze games, though there's something funny about this one. Maybe a laughable one, or a strange kind, but nonetheless.

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Chaze007

I DID MAKE THIS IN 10 MINS SO YEA IT'S CRUMMY xd that was just a demo on what im doing and i love the song XD..lonley soul by unkle
Always I Wanna Be With You! Make Believe With You!