helloooo poeple

Started by alexia.990, February 03, 2010, 03:22:12 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

legacyblade

Ya I'm kidding at least :P Blame blizzard, he corrupted me.

Subsonic_Noise

Quote from: Blizzard on February 04, 2010, 08:16:59 am
As I already told you, everybody on the internet is perverted. :P But fact is that many of them really are under-aged here. o_o;

I probably don't have to tell you that Blizzard is the most perverted person here.

alexia.990

Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on February 04, 2010, 03:33:44 pm
As I already told you, everybody on the internet is perverted. :P But fact is that many of them really are under-aged here. o_o;

I probably don't have to tell you that Blizzard is the most perverted person here.

OMG!!!! I don't believe that, he's my brother :D He's a good boy, I hope xD

Diokatsu

What's up? I'm Diokatsu, most accurately described as the forum joke and source of off-topic humor. Nice to meet you!

Everyone is a pervert to some degree. The separation from the tangible relationship of meeting girls makes everyone a little more bold than they would normally be.

legacyblade

Ya, we don't act like this in person. It's why rule 34 didn't exist till the internet came to be.

fugibo

Quote from: Diokatsu on February 04, 2010, 06:30:09 pm
What's up? I'm Diokatsu, most accurately described as the forum joke and source of off-topic humor. Nice to meet you!

Everyone is a pervert to some degree. The separation from the tangible relationship of meeting girls makes everyone a little more bold than they would normally be.

I'd much rather say we bring the topic to the off

Blizzard

Quote from: alexia.990 on February 04, 2010, 06:22:32 pm
Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on February 04, 2010, 03:33:44 pm

OMG!!!! I don't believe that, he's my brother :D He's a good boy, I hope xD

Don't act so innocently, you do know very well that I'm corrupted. xD
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Landith

Blizzard corrupted?! No way! I think he is a sweet little angel O:)
:V

But none the less, welcome to Chaos Project, home of the... well you know :naughty:
Enjoy your stay (:

Fallen Angel X

And home to a naughty references topic!

Welcome to CP, a cesspool of perverts, programmers, and whatever else one could think of. Even smurfs. But don't em I said that otherwise they'd tie me up and do horrible, horrible, HORRIBLE things to me.

:welcome:

Ryex

Quote from: Fallen Angel X on February 05, 2010, 09:24:26 pm
And home to a naughty references topic!

Welcome to CP, a cesspool of perverts, programmers, and whatever else one could think of. Even smurfs. But don't em I said that otherwise they'd tie me up and do horrible, horrible, HORRIBLE things to me.

:welcome:

and there there are people like me
civilized members of society- I mean.. MEGALOMANIACS WHO WANT TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!  *pant* *pant* *pant*
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Landith

*gives ryex a cookie and pets him*
Everything will be alright..