Airship Tileset for VX?

Started by Sephiroth0327, February 09, 2010, 11:28:54 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Sephiroth0327

Hi All,

I am trying to track down airship tilesets.  I want to create a scene which takes place on the deck of the airship but I can't seem to come across any tilesets.  Can anyone point me in the right direction?  I tried googling "RPG Maker VX Airship Tileset" and did some results from the RPG Maker VX Community, but I cannot seem to pull up those threads (maybe the site is down?). 

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!

Sephiroth0327

LOL - I normally would bump this now, but it looks like there is little danger of my topic getting pushed off Page 1.

...and yet, BUMP!

WhiteRose

Doesn't the RTP have a Ship tileset? I bet you could use that, maybe with some minor edits if you wanted a bit more detail.

Sephiroth0327

Thanks for the post.  I'm not seeing anything but maybe I'm not looking in the right place?  I downloaded VX and purchased it and I see the default tilesets set to Tile A, B, C & D but none are of an airship.

BTW, I am talking about a tileset which I would import to E so I can have a scene play out on the deck of the airship (similar to FFVI).  Let me know if I have overlooked something.  Thanks.

WhiteRose

Ah, that would be the problem; XP had a ship tileset. I've never used VX, so it might very well not have one. I believe there is a converter somewhere for XP to VX tilesets; I'll look around and see if I can find it. If so, I'll export XP's ship tileset, convert it, and upload it for you.

Sephiroth0327

That would be great.  I'll also take a shot at locating the converter, now that I know such a thing exists.  Thanks!