Mapping Contest First Round Voting

Started by Landith, February 06, 2010, 02:36:19 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Pick three people who you think made good maps.

elementisland
4 (22.2%)
*Disqualified*
1 (5.6%)
GuardianAngelX72
6 (33.3%)
legacyblade
6 (33.3%)
Sourseb
9 (50%)
Valdred
9 (50%)
Winkio
6 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Voting closed: February 08, 2010, 07:11:17 pm

This Side Backwards

Heh, for this map anyways... I haven't used all of them yet...

GAX

February 07, 2010, 06:56:10 pm #21 Last Edit: February 07, 2010, 09:50:40 pm by GuardianAngelX72
I'm tied for the CENSORED slot...*Starts praying*

Rule 2: ShowHide
Quote from: Rule No.2Keep your signatures at reasonable size. The pictures in your signature may altogether be no more than 200kB and take up an area of 1600px2. That means 2 pictures of 400x200 are fine, one picture of 800x200 is fine and so on. Also your pictures height must not exceed 200 pixels, width can be as big as you want as long as your pictures match the other criteria. Every signature not matching this criteria is a subject of the moderator team to remove and leave this rule as message in your signature.

Aqua

-___-
You guys aren't supposed to be able to see the results...

*fixes*

winkio

Landith

I think you can see the results because your a mod Winkio :P

Aqua

winkio

Starrodkirby86

If you have some issue about people breaking whatever honor system for voting (I think we're all awesome individuals here though, so I doubt that will happen), you can always just switch on over to people submitting their votes to you a la ballot box style. Of course, the PMs (Hur hur I said PMS) may pile up fast and the method takes a little longer, so it's really up to you.

p.s. I should vote now.

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).