FF XIII [trailer]

Started by impulszero, February 22, 2010, 05:02:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

impulszero

So, i was watching FF XIII trailer the other day, and i was... dissapointed in some hand.( I dont talk about Versus or Agito, but they dont shine to much to me). The song chosen for main title is rather, well un-worth to be in FF. And all that fancy/cool style (to call it so). I meant Shiva is a bike! U got main char named Thunder (ok no real suprise there :P), and the guy in the wihte coat is to... cool? I dont have a good word to describe it. Its like i dont expect to much from it (or at all).
So i was wondering, what is your thoughts about all that?
<br /><br />Order is for idiots, Genius can handle Chaos.

WhiteRose

I hope it isn't like XII. That game was horrible. The main character is supposed to be like a female Cloud, and as much as I hate re-using character designs (which is exactly what Square is doing,) at least we know she'll actually have a personality, unlike almost every character from FF XII. I'll probably rent it first, then decide if I like it. It's being released in March sometime, right?

Trainer Zydragon

I actually dont care what the previews LOOK like, I'm a pure FF Fanatic (I have EVERY game out so far, including the different versions) and as I see it, previews dont make a game :D

And lets face it... 7's graphics suck but the storyline had millions hooked  8)

winkio

I must interject, because 7's graphics were freaking amazing.

Trainer Zydragon

Lmao at the time they were maybe... I played it for the first time when the PS2 was already out, so when I FIRST played it they were crap. The storyline hooked me, and I've been collecting ever since :D

I WILL NOT FAIL TO GET XIII ON THE DAY IT COMES OUT XD

Diokatsu

I hate final Fantasy, but the doujinshi is nice.

tSwitch

Shiva is a motorcycle
killed it for me

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: tSwitch.us | Twitter | Tumblr