Resource BIGGIE Pack

Started by Chaze007, February 24, 2008, 04:34:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Chaze007

February 24, 2008, 04:34:22 pm Last Edit: February 25, 2008, 05:14:58 pm by Fallen Star
Well I've been on this forum for a while and felt like I haven't contributed much. So heres a package of all my resources. Feel free to use them and give credit where do. I can't remember all the people who made these so *CREDIT WHERE DO* enjoy.
*SPRITES*
Spoiler: ShowHide

*MY PERSONAL FAVORITE*

*BOATS/SHIPS*

*AUTOTILES*

*WINDOW SKINS*

*BATTELERS*

*TILESETS*

These resources were taken from various websites.If any of these are from you tell me and I'll put them down in the credits
Plese reply to this post, simply because I like replys :)
Credits:Susys,Blizzard,Fallen Star,Nortos,LegacyBlade,Dollmage,LOS
Always I Wanna Be With You! Make Believe With You!

Nortos

some of the charsets are done by Legacyblade and the fairy by me the gladiator looking ones with greenish background are edits of dollmages by me and the top 3 windowskins are edits by me of Blizz's original that's all the ones I remember :P it's a nice collection

Chaze007

lol it was unfinished i added more for some reason when i right clicked the little menu of paste and copy wouldnt show up so i had to post it unfinished ima add u in the credits along with legacy and the other guy XD

Sally

Nortos

Chaze007

i know, thats why ur in the credits XD

Calintz

The windowskins are really good...

Chaze007

thanks i made the black and white void 1 myself its called eternal darkness :)

legacyblade

0_0 Someone is using my graphics! I almost crapped my pants when I saw them at the top of a resource list.

Just as clarification, my sprites are these 2

and if I'm right, Calintz did this one

Great collection, BTW!

Chaze007

dude that dark knight sprite you did goes great with the batteler i have im gonna use them in my game

can you get me a recolor and edit to make them match more??

legacyblade

Sure, I was thinking of giving him a darker cape. That's awesome how well that fits my sprite! I've never seen it before. Yeah, I'll do a recolor in the morning for you. I might be generous, and make it fully into that battler. (full leg coverings, and a green cloth thing)

Nortos

Chaze007

Calintz

Yeah, I made the Roxus sprite, but there are still a LOT of problems with him, and I still have to edit him yet before he is complete...

Chaze007

w00h it's being used oh btw i still got some adding to do. lol 2morrow

Fantasist

Do I see LOS's work too? I'm not sure, though.
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

Blizzard

Yes you do, the mermaid man IS by LOS. You should add him to the credits.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Sally

theres a few of LOS's characters too and i think the boats r LOS's

Chaze007

legacyblade

Sorry, the recolor is being postponed. Somehow, my sprite has about 20 more colors than it needs to (At least). A bunch of the pixels that look exactly the same are slightly different than eachother, and I'm fixing it. Recoloring is heck when there are 10 versions of the same color, XD