Most Embarrassing Moment?

Started by WhiteRose, February 22, 2010, 11:45:36 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

WhiteRose

Come on, you've all seen topics like this before. Post the most embarrassing thing that's happened to you that you can remember. I won't post mine, though, unless at least three other people do first, since, being the conformist that I am, I don't want to look like an idiot unless others do first.

tSwitch

don't be a baby >8U

My most embarrassing moment ever:
Spoiler: ShowHide

Ok, a few of you probably heard this story before, I almost shit myself when I found out.
anyway.

Two years ago, I was at an anime convention with Tommy (first time ever in person it was so awesome), anyway after the first few moments of awkwardness at actually having met (long distance love) it was night time, we took a shower, and went to bed.

Well, my friend Erin split the hotel room with me for the con, and we thought she was asleep so we uh, had some fun, as it were.  It is important to note here this was my first time as well >_>.

COME TO FIND OUT the next day, I get reamed by my friend Holly for being inconsiderate, because APPARENTLY Erin was half asleep and could hear EVERYTHING.

I could hear myself blushing.

I wonder if anyone can beat that?

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: tSwitch.us | Twitter | Tumblr

Blizzard

I think that I can. But I need to remember it first. ._.;;;
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Fantasist

QuoteI wonder if anyone can beat that?

Not me, not by a long shot. XD

For me, it's not very impressive. I have this friend in college and we sit on the same bench (the first bench). He has a habit of singing and drumming every now and then. One day, I gave him some Nightwish songs to listen to. The next day in class, he was humming in a bold opera-ish tone. I asked him to keep quiet but he wouldn't listen, and I eventually gave up and hung my head. After a while, I realized the whole class had gone quiet including the lecturer. I looked up and saw that our lecturer was staring at me >.<
I still don't know what he thinks of me, I never really cleared that up.
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

WhiteRose

Well, I guess it's my turn, since I've gotten my three responses. Compared to yours, NAMK, it actually isn't so bad.

So it was towards the beginning of my Junior year in high school (last year,) and the weather was at that stage where you weren't really sure whether it was going to be hot or cold. So, I wore a hoodie to school, thinking that if the day heated up, I'd just take it off. Well, as it so happened, it was a sunny day, so by the time second period rolled around, I was uncomfortably hot. So I took off the hoodie. Unfortunately, this particular hoodie had built up an abnormally large amount of static cling, and my shirt came off with it. I had to untangle the shirt from the hoodie and put it back on. This was made worse by the fact that most of the other people in that class were guys, including the teacher.

Still waiting on yours, Blizz.

Diokatsu

February 23, 2010, 06:48:38 pm #5 Last Edit: February 23, 2010, 06:50:04 pm by Gym Leader Diokatsu
Most of the embarrassing stuff I've done has involved other people and I wouldn't want to mention anyone Aqua might recognize.

I feel bad for WhiteRose more than I feel bad for Namkcor. It's your fault Namk for not controlling yourself, but WR had a bit of a freak accident. Plus, she enjoyed no part of it and you got to have a good time.

Kind of embarrassing for me was when my English teacher last year put up an essay on the overhead projector. I didn't pay attention since I'm a pretty good writer, but then I looked at the essay. He had taken the name off of it, but I immediately recognized it as mine. he had the class read it and to my relief everyone said it was fine. Then...Rage. He took everything I wrote and tore it apart. By that I mean, he absolutely ripped everything apart. Everything I wrote, he would insult the style, the content and the vocabulary. He literally destroyed all the confidence I had in my writing.

Then he told everyone who wrote it.

Landith

February 23, 2010, 06:51:30 pm #6 Last Edit: February 23, 2010, 06:57:21 pm by Landith
Well I guess I'll share mine...
And Ouch Dio... I would have got up and left the class by that point. Teachers like that piss me off.

I was over at my friend Alena's house and she was showing me her new dance that she learned. Well she was only wearing a sports bra and really short shorts(It was right after her volleyball practice and my basketball practice) so it was kinda hot. Well anyways... Her mom walked in and apparently I thought it was too hot and yeah. Anyways I got kicked out of her house and I'm 'not allowed' to see her daughter again.
It was pretty horrible haha.

Now she just comes to my house instead ;)

I kinda made this kinda appropriate for younger kids so just use your imagination on a few parts.

King Munkey

Landith you are so naughty

I was in English class and I was sitting sideways in the chairs kinda laying down in the seat and letting my feet rest on the chair beside me. The teacher, who is a woman, kept looking over at my direction and then looking back quickly. She then walked over to me as she was about to hand out papers, and laid them on my lap and began to pass out the papers. I soon found out the reason she did this was because I had a pitched tent you could say and that everyone was looking.

G_G Is my hero!
Munkey != monkey
Munkey > monkey

Diokatsu

Three guys so far have had something sexual in their embarrassing moments.

Typical.

fugibo

The other day I just randomly blurted something about a gay orgy.

It was awkward, since we were just driving around looking at signs.

...I'm basically the definition of embarrassing. This is just the first thing that popped into my head.

Landith

Quote from: Gym Leader Diokatsu on February 23, 2010, 08:22:53 pm
Three guys so far have had something sexual in their embarrassing moments.

Typical.

And the only girl who posted as well. hmm... :P

Spoofus

im not trying one up anyone but this was my most embarrassing moment but this happened to me at work

ok i work at a hotel and i was working day shift and  i got a call to bring towels to a room on the 3rd floor so i took up the elevator, and after i brought the towels to the room i went for the elevator and some people had it full of luggage and no room left except for 1 person so i decided to take the RAMP of DEATH!!!(<---handicap ramp that freezes over a lot !)and i didn't realize it was and some cheerleaders where unloading off a bus and checking in for some event thing so i had to hurry back to the front and well, it looked like a cartoon from what people told me but yeah i slid down the ramp and smacked into the side of the bus :haha: but what made the situation worse is that my pants and boxers ripped badly and i was in all my bare butt glory  :naughty: in front of good looking cheerleaders, but i thought this was funny myself.

My Blog site I am working on: http://spoofus.weebly.com/

tSwitch

Quote from: Gym Leader Diokatsu on February 23, 2010, 06:48:38 pm
It's your fault Namk for not controlling yourself.

Lol, not asking for people to feel bad, we laughed about it a few hours later, it's a joke now, it was just massively awkward and embarrassing back then.

Honestly though, if you were in bed with someone you loved, with everyone else asleep to the best of your knowledge, would you not do anything?

fugibo

Quote from: Elite Four NAMKCOR on February 24, 2010, 01:44:33 pm

Lol, not asking for people to feel bad, we laughed about it a few hours later, it's a joke now, it was just massively awkward and embarrassing back then.

Honestly though, if you were in bed with someone you loved, with everyone else asleep to the best of your knowledge, would you not do anything?

having sex when other people are in the room = no. even if they're asleep, they're not guaranteed to stay that way.

tSwitch

Quote from: fugo ad te, pikachu! on February 24, 2010, 01:50:56 pm

having sex when other people are in the room = no. even if they're asleep, they're not guaranteed to stay that way.

you say that when they're right up against you and it's dark and your friend is snoring.

also I can think of plenty acceptable situations where you could have sex with someone else in the room.

fugibo

Quote from: Elite Four NAMKCOR on February 24, 2010, 02:02:47 pm
Quote from: fugo ad te, pikachu! on February 24, 2010, 01:50:56 pm

you say that when they're right up against you and it's dark and your friend is snoring.

also I can think of plenty acceptable situations where you could have sex with someone else in the room.

"Other" means people that aren't involved and probably wouldn't be if they had the choice.

It's just not nice. People might not want other people having sex right next to them.

(I say this as a person that responded to "Do you want to join the big brother/big sister program?" [the program is some thing where we act as a role model for little kids or something, I still don't get the point] with "I'm giving you a look of utter condescension right now. Walk away." The lady then touched my hair and she was very weird)

Tazero

Okay, I'll throw mine out....

So one day I'm walking...I met up with me friend and well he had something on his shorts me being really OCD I reached over and pulled it off... It seemed as I was groping him to other people...
I was very embarrassed

If you were a fish...

fugibo

February 24, 2010, 09:56:42 pm #17 Last Edit: February 24, 2010, 09:58:32 pm by fugo ad te, pikachu!
also there are several occasions where I just scream/stare/insult/confuse people in public. using wordplay and number theory and stuff. mainly waitresses and annoying old men. i hate old men.

not embarrassing for me, but I don't think the people next to me feel the same way. like the other day when I spent half an hour explaining to the lady at the community college what happy numbers are while literally chugging powerade and skittles and randomly screaming "FUGABOS AD ROMA" at passerbys while my friend sort of stood there waiting for a teacher.