BAYONETTA

Started by Diokatsu, February 20, 2010, 03:21:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Diokatsu

GAME LOOKS AMAZING. POST HERE IF YOU HAVE IT OR PLAYED IT. I WANT OPINIONS.

Spoofus

eh i didnt care much for this game to me it was like sega was trying their best to be devil may cry

now Dante's Inferno thats the way to go

My Blog site I am working on: http://spoofus.weebly.com/

Diokatsu

fuck you dante is ugly

fugibo

my english teacher used dante as an example of what kind of author you might be referencing in your "research paper." most people were doing ufos or nirvana.

i laughed, and no-one understood why.

Diokatsu

My English teacher is cool and made us all approve our books through her. They all had to be in the western canon.

Blizzard

February 21, 2010, 05:27:38 am #5 Last Edit: February 21, 2010, 05:29:01 am by Blizzard
I heard it's good, but haven't played it yet. :3
I have to get that one (if there's a PC version) and Dante's Inferno. :3

EDIT: *half a minute later* Shit, no PC versions. ._.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Spoofus

nope sorry blizz ps3 and xbox 360 only from what i can tell  which is sad

My Blog site I am working on: http://spoofus.weebly.com/

Blizzard

Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Diokatsu

I cried too. Why aren't there any good action games for the PC D:

winkio

because PCs don't have thumbsticks.

Diokatsu

You can buy controllers for PC.

WhiteRose

Quote from: Gym Leader Diokatsu on February 21, 2010, 02:20:11 pm

This. I have a Logitech Controller that is fantastic. I managed to get all the way through Devil May Cry 4 with it, and that is quite a controller-dependent game.

Diokatsu

Quote from: Flower Lady WhiteRose on February 21, 2010, 02:21:48 pm
Quote from: Gym Leader Diokatsu on February 21, 2010, 02:20:11 pm

This. I have a Logitech Controller that is fantastic. I managed to get all the way through Devil May Cry 4 with it, and that is quite a controller-dependent game.

I so agree. I actually use a controller, mine is Logitech too, for PC based fighting games as well. It's a great alternative for first person shooters like MW2 if you aren't good with keyboard.

G_G

Who needs to spend money on a controller when they already have a xbox 360 wire controller? Or a ps3 controller with a charger? Heck spend a little bit of money and you can use a wireless controller on your computer too but than at that rate it'd be best to just get a pc controller.

Or maybe a ps2 controller adapter. There are several alternatives to using the keyboard. Even a NES, SNES, or N64 controller. Though its quite difficult playing Morrowind with a controller that has 4 buttons and 4 directions >_>

winkio

right, you can use controllers, but they aren't standardized, so it's a general rule that PC games only require keyboard and mouse.